Selling Stuff

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Sorry i've been a bit quiet recently. Hope you are all well. Next weekend I'm going to go through my Muppet Stuff and work out what I want to keep and what I don't as Im considering moving back to Leicester and need a deposit for a flat. Now if anyone has any special request as to stuff they would like or want before I post on ebay then send me a private mail and if I've got it then we can talk about what's resonable.
Obviously it pains me deeply to have to sell my Muppet collection but i'd rather you guys got yr hands on them where i know they be looked after well.
Take care
Jamie

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
:frown: Oh, bummer, sorry you have to sell, but you are right your collection will be looked after. When you know what you are going to sell send me a list and we can sort something out. I am a big Muppet fan and have been collecting for years. I promise to look after anything I buy! My collection is extensive and everybit is loved!!

Regards MuppetDanny
:smile:

ryan19

Reaction score
Hi jamie,
my name is ryan & im from brunei.
im a huge muppet fan & muppets r impossible 2 find here.
do u think u could tell me a list of things ud willin to sell?
im more tho in kermit & misspiggy stuffs:smile:
Tks & goodday.
regards,ryan

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hi My Name is Randy and I would like a list of any plush and any puppets you have of the muppets. Thanks , Randy

rtgentry

Reaction score
Like what? Do you have the puppets that I am looking for?

furryfella

Reaction score
Now puppets i don't have sorry!! but what kind of old ss stuff do you have with the monsters?:frown: :big_grin:

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Busy

Dear All,
Sorry I've not yet posted the list. Life is so hectic at the moment but i will get round to sorting out a list sometime soon. Patience is a virtue though:smile:
Jamie