Send me to Disneyland

hoopless

Reaction score
I'm 21 and have never been:eek:

there's a competition being run by my local cinema chain and the first prize is a family trip to Disneyland Paris. All I ask is that you click the link and follow the one instruction. You don't have to put in any information and can do it daily. It takes almost no time at all. The more clicks you give me, the more balloons I get. whoever has the most at the end of the competition wins.

Please help me out on this.
http://www.cineworld.co.uk/up?nickname=hoopless
:flirt:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi i hope that you win good luck i wish the USA did this for the people that lived here this would have been a neat thing to do .

Disney land is so much fun i have never been to the one in Paris but want to go very much the one in the usa is sooooo much fun been there 9 times since i first went when i was 18 yrs old LOL that was my grauation present when i graguation of High school in 1999. I had wanted to go soooooooooooo bad all my life .
i felt like a kid again there LOL . Just as much fun for Adults who love disney and just as much for kids who love disney My mom also loves disney as much as i do LOL .:smile:

hoopless

Reaction score
Thanks :smile: I've always wanted to go and just never been able to afford it. Fingers crossed I get enough clicks.

Unknown Delight

Reaction score
Longtime visitor to 'Walt Disney World' in Florida...and two years ago i was thrilled to visit 'DisneyLand' in CA. Wow..what a great experience!

People always compare the two Parks, but this is really unfair as each is unique and wonderful in it's own way. I highly recommend EVERYONE visit DisneyLand ( and WDW) at least ONCE in their lifetime.

DisneyLand is 'Walt's Park'....the one that started it all really....and that in itself makes it special. The quality of the detailing is top notch, and the entertainment options can sometimes top the FL Parks too. I hope you are able to make it out there to visit...you will LOVE the experience!

Be sure to ride all the 'dark rides' like 'Pinnochio's Daring Adventure' and 'Alice in Wonderland'. 'Peter Pan's Flight' is a must-do at DL as well..it is so superior effects-wise then it's Florida counterpart.

Good luck, and have a Magical Day!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Not sure if I did it right but I sent a balloon to you :smile:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ No problem, I know I'd want someone to help me if I lived in the UK. Sent another one :smile: