1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

September 11 menu

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by peyjenk, Sep 11, 2008.

1. peyjenk

peyjenk Well-Known Member

Just wanted to comment on how much I appreciate your September 11 menu on the main page... it is very tasteful and quite lovely. Thanks for remembering.

2. Yva Minstrel

Yva Minstrel Well-Known Member

I agree, very nice job.

3. Skye

Skye Well-Known Member

It's beautiful. Wonderfully done. :)

4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets Well-Known Member

Nice job!

5. MartyMuppets

MartyMuppets Well-Known Member

I'm afraid I missed seeing it. Can anybody describe what it looked like to me please? :(

6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

7. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Well-Known Member

If you have a PC, double-click the time in the bottom-right corner. Choose the day as September 11, then press Apply. Then go to muppetcentral.com and that banner will show up! Just make sure to change your computer calendar back to the proper day once you're done. :) This works for all of the days that we have special banners, in my experience.

8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

hey, that worked! es, it was very beautiful.

9. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

This only works for a certain date range. For example, right now you can see the dates from July through Thanksgiving but not the rest of the special days. As the year changes, so does the range if you change your clock manually.