Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that the series one figures are starting to appear in stores and on-line, as you find the figures in your area, please post here. Give us the city and store chain as this will help others who are looking for the figures.

According to bw0000, the Toys R Us in Augusta, Georgia got their first run of figures early last Friday but they sold out in about 30 minutes.

Check out our Palisades Muppet figures update page for a list of more than 60 retailers carrying these figures. You'll also find a list of all the figures and exclusives through series six (that have been announced in some form).

bw0000

Reaction score
Augusta Toys R Us

The Augusta, Georgia Toys R Us is expecting their second shipment of the figures tommorrow night. We'll see how fast they sell out the second time around in Augusta. Augusta EB also expects them tommorrow!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
The Toys R Us in Salt Lake City at Sugarhouse said that they should be getting their shipment in this Friday, June 14. I called them yesterday.

What she actually told me is that their warehouse has them in but they hadn't distributed yet and that they should be in store on Friday.

I was going to call the other SLC Toys R Us this week to see what they have to say.

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
OoOoOoOoOoOoOohh!
Toys R Us is way close to my school! Must have must have!!!!!!!!!

~fluff~

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
EB at the Kitsap Mall in Washington got them today! I get to pick mine up in a couple hours! Weeee!!

Toys R Us across the street from the mall does not have them-- or at least the employee I spoke to said they don't have them (she seemed to think they were a product they used to carry and haven't had in a while, so who knows how accurate her information was).

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
And yet the "date" was moved back was it not? Just goes to show you how wacky distribution networks are. Can't wait to hear that you got them.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Can't offer any explanation for the date change on the EB web site. But I can tell you my local EB-- in Silverdale, Washington-- has half a case left (I have the other half!! :big_grin: ). They expect to receive the exclusive Piggy tomorrow (Tuesday).

Kermit is the only one I've taken out of the packaging thus far and he is fabulous! You cannot fully appreciate these guys until you get them out of the package and in your hands. Well done Ken!

JuliusMarx

Reaction score
Found'em in So Cal

I found Series 1 figuers (no playsets) at 2 TRUs in So Ca/LA area on Saturday. The first TRU had them for $8.79 each (one of those "test stores" with the higher prices) at the next TRU they had them for the more reasonable $7.99. We had bought them at the first TRU but were able to get a price adjustment at the Customer Service desk at the other TRU.

I took a bunch o' pictures of them and they are up at http://www.aftimes.com.

I opened Dr. Bunsen tonight and took evenmore pixs of them all. I should have a full review with pix up at www.aftimes soon.

But the long and short of it is: These ROCK!

Julius M:smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I called the TRU in Beavercreek, OH... still nothing.

However, the person I talked to said that they are in the computer (actually she said "Muppets figures, 6 in.", but I figured that's what we're all drooling over), so they will be getting them soon.

She also said that she couldn't check to see if they were in because the computer was acting up, and they were remodeling their back room, so even if they did have them, she couldn't go check and see.

Honestly, for the length of time she put me on hold, you'd think she'd make up something better than that. :smile:

I'm also going to the mall today (which is across the street from the TRU), to see if the EB store has anything.