Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

Blake Wright

Reaction score
Muppets in Houston!

Hi all...

I found all four Muppets figures at the EB in West Oaks Mall (Houston) this morning. $7.99... looked like one case. No sign of the exclusive Piggy yet.

Happy Hunting!

Blake

bw0000

Reaction score
ebgames.com

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WILL HAVE MY CASE PACK ON SATURDAY! AND MY PIGGYS TOMMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! This is what we've all been waiting and talking about for almost a year! To have them out feels great!

ATTN: KEN-- I'm hearing nothing but great things about this line!!!!! When will series two start production, or has it already?
MUPPETS ON THIER WAY

Drtooth

Reaction score
As the Count says, "The suspense ees killing me!!!" As I said, I went to a TRU monday (The Massachusetts location, Freshpond Mall, perhaps try another this weekend) and it wasn't there! However, I saw New Corgi Muppet Cars in a comic book store. Alas, it was the same price as the action figure!
I'm gettin Dr. Teeth first!!!!

kane31666

Reaction score
Just a warning to anyone attempting to get these at a TRU, the northeast is usually the last place to get stuff. The west, like California is the first and then the product begins to move east.

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
As I said, I went to a TRU monday (The Massachusetts location, Freshpond Mall, perhaps try another this weekend)
I was at Freshpond on Monday too, and then again yesterday. I tried to ask someone but no one spoke english! Where is the comic book store where you saw the corgi cars?

Dan

beaker

Reaction score
Well, the local EB finally got em, but I just dont know whats up with them...they only got one of each(4 total)!?! Yet they inexplicably have like 50 mcfarlane baseball and dragon ball z figures. Soon they'll learn what sells like hot cakes and what doesn't.

///beaker///

gorry

Reaction score
Originally posted by kane31666
Just a warning to anyone attempting to get these at a TRU, the northeast is usually the last place to get stuff. The west, like California is the first and then the product begins to move east.
you're tellin me.i'm always the last to get stuff.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thog

Where is the comic book store where you saw the corgi cars?

Dan
Can you get to Harvard Square? (What am I saying, of course you can!) It was at the New England Comics (not to be confused with Newberry Comics [where I bought the ALF bobbing head, last one] or Million year picnic). They were in plain sight on a table near the new arrivals and there were some on the checkout counter. As of Monday, they had the whole set (Fozzie, Kermit, Piggy, and Animal) They are in red boxes and cost $7.99. So, at your lesure, you can pick one (or some, or all) up. It's a block from Greatcuts.

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
But don't put it off...

Yes, the NE TRU's tend to get stuff later - but not that much later! It's usually a week delay or so, so we aren't talking too long. And there's no guarantee, so you should be checking on a regular basis for the next seven to ten days.

Michael
MWC

canigetalol

Reaction score
Hey just got ALL of the figures at EB in the Great Mall up in Milpitas, CA!!!

Man these things jus rock!!! Great job Ken!