1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Phillip, Jun 9, 2002.

1. Zack the Dog Active Member

kane31666

"Where in NY are you located, I'm on Long Island. "

I'm in Buffalo NY

Zack)Rowlf the, were famous for the weird weather,Dog.
  2. Thog New Member

Where is the EB in Copley? I work right there above FAO. I looked for one in the mall there but didn't see one. All I saw was a Software Etc.

Dan
  3. Smig New Member

I went to the Danvers EB this morning and found out they had ALL gone the previous day! (You buy out the entire stock, supergro? LOL!) i went to the neighboring mall- northshore in Peabody- and neither the EB there, or the Kaybee toys, Sam Goody, or Toys R us had them either!! I feel like i'm on the quest for the holy grail! LOL! Harrison's, a local comics shop is supposed to get them, so hopefully, I'll have some luck THERE!

Smig
  4. Thog New Member

I know how you feel Smig. I've looked all over Boston and still nothing. The manager at FAO told me not until the fall were they expecting a lot of muppet stuff. I replied with a "yeah, sure" smiled and walked away. (I wasn't in a good mood that day)
    I'm going to try Cambridge Side tonight if I have time.

Dan
  5. Thog New Member

Ok I take back both of my last posts. I found the EB, but it's EBX. They sold out of all the day they got them all but Dr. Teeth and the non exclusive Miss Piggy. So now all that is left there is the regular Miss Piggy.

Dan
  6. MuppetQuilter Member

Just in case anyone missed Ken's post-- eb is selling regular Kermit and Piggy on-line for $10 today only. That is, you get both figs for $10.
  7. SuprGro78 New Member

My fellow Bostonians

Hey all. I didn't buy out the whole stock! :) they still had at least three sets when I left. I didn't get the exclusive Ms. Piggy because EB didn't have her. Or they hadn't looked. I hope you all find them. I should have bought them all, I could set up meetings with you guys at Green Line stops and just when the other passers by thought it was drugs I would whip out Ms Piggy and Dr. Teeth figs.

(I do have too much time to daydream these days)
  8. Beaker 78 New Member

Can someone psot a link to this sale at EB?

Kelly
  9. Beaker 78 New Member

Nevermind I see it now.

Kelly
  10. Dr. Bombay Member

I went to the EB at the Cottonwood Mall here in SLC yesterday to see about the Exclusive Piggy and they didn't have any. I was going to ask someone there about it but they were busy and I had to leave.
  11. uncleduke New Member

Re: tuxedo kermit

I went way overboard, and ordered this through both Wizard World.com. as well as the TRU website. Neither has arrived and according to the Toys R Us website they won't ship until July 3. However, I went to the local TRU yesterday, and they were on the shelf! Of course I grabbed one, so I guess I'll have a couple of extras. Oh well.. Maybe I can sell them on ebay for half of a Dr. Teeth exclusive.
  12. sal New Member

Received in UK

I received delivery of Kermit, Piggy, Bunsen and Dr Teeth yesterday. I ordered them through mail-order from Forbidden Planet (UK). I am surprised that they have arrived in the UK so early.
  13. Drtooth Well-Known Member

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! WOOOHOO!!!

I have finally found them!!! I went to the EBX in the COpley Place complex on the way to the train station and saw them. Three Glorious Miss Piggy colectables!!! (non-exclusive, but it's a start) Though she is not my first choise (no offense, I'd rather have the Pigs in Space version) it's a start.

To the Dr. Teeth action figure and beyond!!!!!!!
  14. Drtooth Well-Known Member

You went to the Prudential, didn't you? I ment the Copley Square plaza. The one with the Disney Store and the Movie theater and the Nemian Marcus. It's near the Orange line Back Bay stop. As you read above, they have three non exclusive Piggys!
  15. towels New Member

Portland, OR

Well I did more checking around...Things From Another World thought they were getting them next month. Heh.
    I stopped by the Lloyd Center Toys R Us 15 minutes before closing and harrassed the guy into checking on the computer. Apparently they have them at a regional DC, but don't have any scheduled shipments to any area stores. (Hello McFly!)
    So, on a hunch I ventured further into the mall and found them all in EB! Having previously taken advantage of the ten buck on-line deal, I only got Bunsen, Dr. Teeth, and the exclusive Piggy.
    I am so happy!
    I've only opened Piggy, and after all the reports on here I've been very careful with her, so I'm not going to force her to stand on her own. But all the little features...the working drawer, the boa...
    How long until the Labs set ships?
    :) :D :cool:
  16. BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

Somehow the Beaker Playset has come to England !

I didnt even think it was available yet,. due to the retooling of the Figure !

See ya
  17. radionate New Member

BlueFrackle,

You can't just dangle a carrot like that without details. How do you know this? facts please!
  18. Smig New Member

To those of you in the Boston area:
    HARRISON'S COMICS in Salem, Mass got two sets of the figures in- actually they have more like a set and a half left, cuz i bought three (Kermit, Bunsen, and Dr. Teeth) If you want to go there, be warned- Harrison's (a GREAT comics shop) is a mom-and pop- type place. so their prices are higher than at chain stores like EB or TOYS R US...
    They're asking about $14.95 a figure.
    I know, maybe it was desperate of me to buy them at that price, but given my luck around here, God knows if i'd see them anywhere or otherwise at ALL.. The cost of impatience...
    (Not that they're not WORTH it..)

Feel free to flame me...

Smig
  19. Drtooth Well-Known Member

FLAME!!! FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME!!! OH FLAME!!!!!

Sorry! I just felt free to do that for some reason!
  20. BlueFrackle Active Member

Kane,

Hey man,
    Because a UK store ordered some by Air Freight mail or something, i dont understand all that.

And my friend bought one today, im getting mine tomorow !

See ya