Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

tomahawk

Reaction score
tuxedo kermit

does anyone have this yet?i ordered mine through wizard and i haven't heard anything yet.

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Just last week...

...Toyfare started shipping, or so that was the plan. I'd expect at least a week or two before you'll start seeing too many of them show up.

They should be at TRU any day, and Amazon should start shipping as well.

Michael
MWC

Sweetums74

Reaction score
Orlando, Florida

6/17 Florida Maill- Sandlake Rd/Orange Blossum Trail:

TRU- nothing. They are remodeling their store and the whole thing is just a big mess. Lot's of the TRU exclusive ET figures, though.

EB- Managed to get 2 of each figure in the standard line. There were still a few left of each figure. The guy at the register said that they were going pretty fast. Mainly because people were buying they entire set of 4 and a few were like me and buying 2 complete sets.
They did not have the exclusive Piggy.
The only bad thing was that they had the figures on the lower racks (eye level of children). I suggested to him that if he had them more on adult eye-level, that they may sell even faster.

Now to locate Beaker and Tux Kermit....

Chris

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Here in lovely east central Indiana, I have found the series at Suncoast, but not TRU or EB...mainly because we don't have an EB nearby, but our TRU definitely does not have them!

Sweetums74: Now to locate Beaker and Tux Kermit....

Speaking of Tux Kermit, has anyone found him yet or will it be just as easy to wait for TRU.com to ship him?

Jim

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
EB Piggy in Michigan

The EB Piggy showed up at the Briarwood EB today in Ann Arbor, so I'd assume it's also hitting the other EB's in the state.

Michael
MWC

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Exclusive Miss Piggy In NY

I just got a call from my EB and they said that the Exclusive Miss Piggy is in but only her, the regular line is not out yet.
Gee, that's kinda funny, most people have there set first and are still waitting for the exclusive or got it a little later. well anyways they had two, one set aside for me and the other on display.

so i payed the rest of the payment on the pig and my younger brother desided to buy the other one because he wants to sell it on e-bay, what a mook.

the guy at the store just got a call after my brother was just about to walk out about someone trying to have a piggy set aside. the guy said "the last one just walked out the door" "Boy those pigs sell fast"!

she is amazing! Thank you Ken and Mike for creating her!!!!

Zack)Rowlf the,yes those pigs sell fast!!!Dog.