Series 1 Arrives: When and Where

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
kane31666

"Where in NY are you located, I'm on Long Island. "

I'm in Buffalo NY

Zack)Rowlf the, were famous for the weird weather,Dog.

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth

There's a EB on the way home (in Copley Square) so I can check them out!
Where is the EB in Copley? I work right there above FAO. I looked for one in the mall there but didn't see one. All I saw was a Software Etc.

Dan

Smig

Reaction score
I went to the Danvers EB this morning and found out they had ALL gone the previous day! (You buy out the entire stock, supergro? LOL!) i went to the neighboring mall- northshore in Peabody- and neither the EB there, or the Kaybee toys, Sam Goody, or Toys R us had them either!! I feel like i'm on the quest for the holy grail! LOL! Harrison's, a local comics shop is supposed to get them, so hopefully, I'll have some luck THERE!

Smig

Thog

Reaction score
I know how you feel Smig. I've looked all over Boston and still nothing. The manager at FAO told me not until the fall were they expecting a lot of muppet stuff. I replied with a "yeah, sure" smiled and walked away. (I wasn't in a good mood that day)
I'm going to try Cambridge Side tonight if I have time.

Dan

Thog

Reaction score
Ok I take back both of my last posts. I found the EB, but it's EBX. They sold out of all the day they got them all but Dr. Teeth and the non exclusive Miss Piggy. So now all that is left there is the regular Miss Piggy.

Dan

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Just in case anyone missed Ken's post-- eb is selling regular Kermit and Piggy on-line for $10 today only. That is, you get both figs for $10.

SuprGro78

Reaction score
My fellow Bostonians

Hey all. I didn't buy out the whole stock! :smile: they still had at least three sets when I left. I didn't get the exclusive Ms. Piggy because EB didn't have her. Or they hadn't looked. I hope you all find them. I should have bought them all, I could set up meetings with you guys at Green Line stops and just when the other passers by thought it was drugs I would whip out Ms Piggy and Dr. Teeth figs.

(I do have too much time to daydream these days)

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I went to the EB at the Cottonwood Mall here in SLC yesterday to see about the Exclusive Piggy and they didn't have any. I was going to ask someone there about it but they were busy and I had to leave.