1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Phillip, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Phillip Administrator

Now that the series two figures are starting to appear in stores and on-line, as you find the figures in your area, please post here. Give us the city and store chain as this will help others who are looking for the figures. It looks like the UK will get these first due to the recent port strike on the West coast, but US sightings should be coming in soon as well.

Check out our Palisades Muppet figures update page for a list of all the figures and exclusives through series five (that have been announced in some form).
  2. The Count Moderator

Thanks for starting this thread Phil. The figures still haven't arrived here at Puerto Rico. However, there are two things I'd like to point out on your Muppet figures list page.
    1 As for Tuxedo Rowlf from Series 3, you say that he comes with baby grand piano and candelabra. I thought that Ken said that the Bust of Beethoven would be included with this figure and his massive piano, not the candelabra.
    2 As for Rizzo from Muppets Tonight from Series 4, Ken recently said that the Dancing Cheese was dropped because they didn't have any definitive shots of the additional character.

Just thought you'd might like to know this to update the upcoming figure listing.
  3. Phillip Administrator

The Count,

Thanks for the info. I remember Ken mentioned the Dancing Cheese a couple days ago. That's been removed from the list.

Ken, will Rowlf have the Bust of Beethoven or the candelabra?
  4. ResidentLilly Active Member

Beethoven's Bust it is...
  5. Electric Mayhem New Member

Poor Rowlf has an identity crisis-- he thinks he's Schroeder! :eek: :D

..and it's good to know we can all count on...well, um.... The Count!!:)
  6. The Count Moderator

Thank you, Electric Mayhem. Like Striderwolf said, "I'm glad to see that I'm starting to pull some weight around here." Although in my case I'm glad to see that the odds are going in my favor and that others can learn to count with me.
  7. Drtooth Well-Known Member

8. The Count Moderator

Phil, here's another little tidbit to perfect the future figure release listing. Over at the Ask Ken, er Palisades thread at the Palisades forum, Ken said that the Regular or Purple Tuxedo Gonzo in Series 5 would not come with a pack-in figure of Camilla, but with a bugle, bouquet of flowers, and reversible carnation as well. Hope this helps and doesn't land me in any hellish pits.
  9. ResidentLilly Active Member

Whoa, whoa...I just forgot to SAY it. I thought you asked me what was coming with the Gonzo/Camilla pack...so I said the above, assuming that Camilla was already in there.
  10. Phillip Administrator

Thanks Count. Gonzo's accessories have been added.
  11. Gorgon Heap Active Member

Re: Gonzo accessories

Bouquet of flowers and reversible carnation? Could someone please explain? I mean I know what bouquet is, but why is it there with Gonzo? And what is meant by reversible carnation?

Good to hear about the bugle.

Ken, do you know if Meijer is on board for Series 2? Also, did you dig up the Series 2 case pack UPC? Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  12. ResidentLilly Active Member

Series 2 UPC is 6-66620-12098-8.

Bouquet of flowers. Ever give flowers to a woman? Gonzo gives them to chickens. And it is removable carnation in his breast pocket. Not reversible.
  13. Luke Active Member

You mean if it was reversible he could put a breast in his carnation pocket ? ;-)
  14. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Camella is allergic to flowers!

ANyway, it's good to find out that Camella will come with Gonzo, and the Count just forgot to type the word ONLY. We all make mistakes COunt, Like me and the Mini-gobo!

MINI-GOBO!!!
  15. GWGumby New Member

So DrTooth, is your new goal to get Mini-Gobo in every post on the board?

And why do people keep posting to this thread when Series 2 hasn't arrived yet? Arrgh! I can only have my hopes dashed a certain number of times in a day!
  16. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Sorry! To fully apreciate this, you have to go to BlueFrackle's Fraggle Website and Forum. There was this Silloutte (forgive spelling) of the Fraggles, and there was this sixth character that was bothering the heck out of everyone, and BlueFrackle deleted it, but it's still on his DVD page, so we had theories of what it was. I thought it looked like the afforementioned thing, Mini Gobo!

Luckily, I stopped that cold! It cracked me up for two hours yesterday, but now it's just weird!
  17. Gorgon Heap Active Member

Ken,

Yes I have given flowers to women. I stick with roses though.

I get the removable/reversible mix-up now. That's what I get from reading it second-hand. It's like a game of telephone.

BTW, I asked this before but no one said anything- how big are the PVCs? Also, when are they slotted for release?

I originally hadn't planned on getting them. Now that you've thrown Thog and Mahna Mahna and the two Snowths into the set, I HAVE TO. Darn it, you're determined to make us go broke, aren't you?;)

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  18. BEAKER128 New Member

Hate to be cranky, but can we keep this thread to JUST reports of when the figures arrive and where? Seeing new posts gets my hopes all up! :mad: So, could we please keep the questions in the Ask Ken thread? Thanks, y'all.

-David
  19. Phillip Administrator

Thanks for the input David, I agree. Let's reserve this thread for people who find the figures. There are plenty of discussions to discuss all aspects of this wonderful line.
  20. Fozzie Bear Moderator

What do you give to chickens?

FOZ