Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that the series two figures are starting to appear in stores and on-line, as you find the figures in your area, please post here. Give us the city and store chain as this will help others who are looking for the figures. It looks like the UK will get these first due to the recent port strike on the West coast, but US sightings should be coming in soon as well.

Check out our Palisades Muppet figures update page for a list of all the figures and exclusives through series five (that have been announced in some form).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for starting this thread Phil. The figures still haven't arrived here at Puerto Rico. However, there are two things I'd like to point out on your Muppet figures list page.
1 As for Tuxedo Rowlf from Series 3, you say that he comes with baby grand piano and candelabra. I thought that Ken said that the Bust of Beethoven would be included with this figure and his massive piano, not the candelabra.
2 As for Rizzo from Muppets Tonight from Series 4, Ken recently said that the Dancing Cheese was dropped because they didn't have any definitive shots of the additional character.

Just thought you'd might like to know this to update the upcoming figure listing.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Count,

Thanks for the info. I remember Ken mentioned the Dancing Cheese a couple days ago. That's been removed from the list.

Ken, will Rowlf have the Bust of Beethoven or the candelabra?

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Poor Rowlf has an identity crisis-- he thinks he's Schroeder! :eek: :big_grin:

..and it's good to know we can all count on...well, um.... The Count!!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, Electric Mayhem. Like Striderwolf said, "I'm glad to see that I'm starting to pull some weight around here." Although in my case I'm glad to see that the odds are going in my favor and that others can learn to count with me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Phil, here's another little tidbit to perfect the future figure release listing. Over at the Ask Ken, er Palisades thread at the Palisades forum, Ken said that the Regular or Purple Tuxedo Gonzo in Series 5 would not come with a pack-in figure of Camilla, but with a bugle, bouquet of flowers, and reversible carnation as well. Hope this helps and doesn't land me in any hellish pits.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Phil, here's another little tidbit to perfect the future figure release listing. Over at the Ask Ken, er Palisades thread at the Palisades forum, Ken said that the Regular or Purple Tuxedo Gonzo in Series 5 would not come with a pack-in figure of Camilla, but with a bugle, bouquet of flowers, and reversible carnation as well. Hope this helps and doesn't land me in any hellish pits.
Whoa, whoa...I just forgot to SAY it. I thought you asked me what was coming with the Gonzo/Camilla pack...so I said the above, assuming that Camilla was already in there.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Count. Gonzo's accessories have been added.