Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

Drtooth

Reaction score
+Apparently, national release may not be until the 15th of the month! Unfortunately, TRU would rather ship the same old junk over and over in hopes that someone would pay 5 bucks for a half inch YUGIOH figure (highway Anime robbery!) personally, I wouldn't pay 25 cents at a yard sale for those.

I hope that PC thugs don't pull Crazy Harry before it comes to NE, since he's the first one I'll buy!

gaffercat

Reaction score
can someone please tell me why animal has moved from a nov 1 shipping date to nove 17th this is getting out of hand

Luke

Reaction score
Animal was never due to ship at the same time as the rest of the figures anyway - it will be a week or two after the regular figures show up as far as Ken said before.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Wondering just how much longer until this thread turns into the same type of tone as the Series One did...

bats1972

Reaction score
I have no problem waiting for series two, however long it takes is how long it takes.

It has been a while since I had a reason to "search" for something, and wait and search....you get the idea.

Anyway, with regards to a few posts I have read stating that "Toys R Us would rather ship the same stuff over and over"....

They seem to be a few weeks behind everyone else when releasing almost anything, except for Power Rangers. Why they are still pushing that line so hard is beyond me. (I thought that franchise was dead)

I have a friend that works there and he says it is horrible all the old products that keep getting shipped to the store, the same stuff over and over. Other stores have all kinds of new toys yet the TRU warehouse has to sit on new stuff until they push all the old junk out first. He says it is very frustrating.

And in turn it is frustrating to us the customers. Like I said above I have no problem waiting for series two. At this point, to me, with my friends words and my past experience shopping at TRU it always takes them forever to stock anything that I am looking for where other stores already have the products out.

It's maddness I tell you madness!

Keep up the great work Palisades.

gaffercat

Reaction score
according to ebgames.com animal was supposed to ship nov 1st today they changed it to nov 17th, i know what ken said it would most likely be out but i am going according to what the place that has my credit card info is saying

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by gaffercat
i know what ken said it would most likely be out but i am going according to what the place that has my credit card info is saying
Ken is the guy making and shipping this thing - the smart moneys with him. EB Games are ALWAYS wrong with delivery dates and always quote them as being way earlier than they usually are. Someone should complain to them as it gives everyone a lot of grief !

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Wondering just how much longer until this thread turns into the same type of tone as the Series One did...
Pardon my ignorance, but how did the series one thread turn out??? I can only guess that it might have been pretty ugly...

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by incredeeble!
Pardon my ignorance, but how did the series one thread turn out??? I can only guess that it might have been pretty ugly...
How do you think Ken lost his hair?