1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Series 2 Arrives: When and Where

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Phillip, Oct 22, 2002.

1. Walker Boh

Walker Boh New Member

I found the Animal playset at a Suncoast in the local mall last night. Now I just need to wait for my Vacation Fozzie to come in the mail and for EB to get their exclusive Gonzo.

Those of you who visit the Palisades board already saw me post this there, but I'm putting it here too in case anybody's interested. :p
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

FOUND THEM AT EB GAMES IN BURLINGTON!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEAH HOO!!!!

Unfortunately, I don't know what everyone's gettin' me for Christmas, so I can't buy them now! :mad: :(
  3. Sideroad

Sideroad New Member

Is that burlington Ontario, and if so which mall?
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Sorry Sideroad.. I meant Burlington mall in MASSACHUSETTES!! They were the first place I saw Simpsons 10. They only had one of each character, and they said they sold out of Animal's playset (i don't believe them..)

They had at least 10 Bill and Marty figs though.
  5. Sideroad

Sideroad New Member

6. EricRG

EricRG New Member

trade???

I have an extra BLUE FLOYD for anyone who will trade me a copy of UNEDITED (MUST BE UNEDITED) Emmet Otter's Jugband X-mas.
  7. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

I almost got mine!

I went to toys r us in brooklyn and got series 2 but they didn't have the playset! I wanted that the most out of all the series 2 stuff. And is mega beker in series 2? Oh well I guess I'll just order the rest online. Oh and I was gonna get the top hat kermit but the package was crushed.
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I got it!!!! Finally.

My favorite figure - Fozzie Bear. From textrure to expressive likeness to magnetic hat he's simply elegant. A++

Second Favorite - Animal (I have already written about him in another thread so I'll keep it breif) The eyelids and mouth are a wonderful touch! The hair has a good degree of wildness and the set is amazing. He looks a lot less pink in person. The set rocks too. Definite A.

Third favorite - the Floyds! Both are great representations with much articulation. Love it!! Ball Jointed head and swivel waist is a plus. The permanent guitar/amp connecton keeps it from being a perfect figure, but this is definitely a solid A.

Fourth and fifth toss ups are between Gonzo and Harry. They are more cartoonish than the rest. I love em anyway and give them a B. It's just so good to see Harry and Tux Gonzo is the one I really want, but he does look dashing in his cape. Kermit is technically taller than Gonzo if you don't count the hair and that's the way it should be. His eyes are a little bit too bulgy for my taste. I like that they tried to get some shading over the blue nose. I have a theory why Henson wants Gonzo blue nosed. LOL! Harry is nice, but his mouth and hair could be wilder. The rest of him is fantastic.

I can't wait until series 3!!!! It will kick some major butt!
  9. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

They are finally at the Southwest Toys R Us stores
    I was at Metro Center in Phoenix and they had about 20 playsets, and several of each.
    Finally Got a Blue Floyd!!
  10. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

Mine TRU still has no series 2 figs so I ordered mine from www.kbtoys.com about five days ago and they arrived in about five days. I sure am glad that I already ordered mine.
  11. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

I got Floyd/Fozzie/Harry/Gonzo/& EM w/Animal for Christmas and WOW
  12. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

I was at Toys R Us today in Medford, and they had The New Electric Mayhem Playset, and 1 Gonzo with Cannon (which I got!), and 3 Crazy Harrys. I didn't see Fozzie Or Floyd though. And then of course they had a bunch of Series 1 figures. I am really anxious to Buy The Mayhem Playset and the rest of the band!

Jake

Now I just gotta save my money to buy the rest of series 2! LOL! I LOVE the Gonzo Figure!!! I am counting the days until I can get Zoot!
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I finally got them all! They are all so wonderful and I am looking forward to Series Three! Less than two months away!

I'd also like to add that the Toys R Us in Charlottesville, Virginia had all of the figures, but I didn't see any Animal playsets. I was glad to see them all there. They had their own little section in action figures.
  14. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

I got Fozzie, Gonzo, and Harry for Christmas. They were ordered off amazon bc our Toys r us doesnt have them yet. Amazon didnt have Floyd at the time but they do now I think. Anyway, I really like Fozzie's figure.
  15. SamEagle

SamEagle New Member

The Crazy Harry Action Figure Is the best one yet but when is Sam the Eagle going to come?
  16. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

17. Se-Bas

Se-Bas New Member

Swedish chef playset

Hi there everybody..

does someone knows when serie 3 arrives in the Netherlands?
    Especially the swedih chef playset: it's looking fantastic.
  18. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

For that matter, anyone know if Series 2 is still available in stores? I still need to get Gonzo and the bandstand playset.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Gorgon Heap: The S2 figures and playsets are probably still here in my local EBX stores, it's just a matter of calling them up to check if they're still in stock. If my EBX stores still have either Red Regular Floyd Pepper and the EM set with Animal, might we come to some sort of arrangement as to some sort of mutual compensation? Drop me a line and let me Know ASAP to get the chains moving on that one before the stores bring in the onslaught of Series 3.
  20. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Quick, what's the SKU and UPC for the bandstage playset?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole