1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Series 3 Arrives: When and Where

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Phillip, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Now that the series three figures are starting to appear in stores and on-line, as you find the figures in your area during the next few weeks, please post here. Give us the city and store chain as this will help others who are looking for the figures.

Check out our Palisades Muppet figure update page for a list of all the figures and exclusives through series seven (that have been announced in some form).

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2003/tms_figures.shtml
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the updated thread, Phil. Wondering when the S3 Arrival thread would be posted by you or by some other forum member who'd be the first to find them here in the states. BTW: What happened to the "Series 2 Arrives, When and Where" thread? Have a great weekend, cause I might have an update on Monday though I doubt it.
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for pointing that out, Phil. Silly me for not continuing to go through the thread titles in my Links List box until I found the S2 thread after placing my previous post. The sales manager of my local EBX store threw out the dates of Feb. 3 and 10 as those marked by new arrivals of the Muppet series at his store. Personally, I'm bettting they'll get here like on Feb. 17, but since I gave the clerk my info either the store rep. will call me or I'll call them and annoy them about S3 like the time last November when I bugged them about S2. Have a great weekend.
  5. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

I can't belive series 3 is almost here, i feel i will not see them till march, but still only a month away, wow, we are already at series 3...this is going by fast, series one feels like it just came out! i know we all can't wait for up coming series but they are just flying out and flying by!

Zack,
  6. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

I'm going to Toys R Us tonight to get The Animal Playset, I'll let you know when I get back if they have any of Series 3.

Jake
  7. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

TRU did not buy Series 3. Don't look too hard for it there.
  8. Gonzo'sTrumpet

Gonzo'sTrumpet New Member

TRU didn't buy series 3??! That's ridiculous? Why not? Oh, well to the mall I shall go!
  9. simpsycho

simpsycho New Member

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but my order for series 3 has been changed to open, meaning that it should be shipping soon, so they should be in stock soon!
  10. SCHTANG

SCHTANG New Member

Series 3 arrived in Sydney Australia

I was in Eb today & series 3 was in. Rowf the dog is MASSIVE & HEAVY with that piano. Zoot looks good. Lew Zealand to my surprise looks wonderful ,& great accessories with those fish. Scooter is is jammed packed with accessories. Oh & I didn't buy any of them.
    But will go back this noon to pick up Zoot & the dog.
  11. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Thanks For Telling me Ken. Well, Toys R Us didn't even have the Animal playset! All they had was Kermit and Piggy, which I allready got 2 piggys, but I'm not in a hurry to get Kermit. Ken, do you know where I can get the Rest of Series 2, and Series 3? I don't have a clue where to look, and I want to get them for the best price. Are the figures selling well? I should think they are, since they are so lifelike, and beautifully made!

Jake
  12. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

wave 3 hits LA

just letting everyone know that wave 3 is in los angeles. i picked up all four figures at GOLDEN APPLE on melrose. they also had the mega beaker but i passed on that one for now. $$$$$$$$$$!
  13. Gonzo'sTrumpet

Gonzo'sTrumpet New Member

I just bought series 3 today and WOW! These are great! My fave is by far Rowlf with Scooter a close second. The only things that I don't like are that it's hard to make Zoot hold the sax very well so that he looks like he's playing it and also Lew Zealand can't hold the two smaller fish. But these are just picky little things. They are great! When is Series 4 expected to be out??:D
  14. ZootandDingo

ZootandDingo Member

Orlando

Series 3 has popped up at Disney/MGM Studios.
  15. gringo

gringo New Member

Gonzo's Trumpet: Where did you find your series 3?
  16. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

You gotta try harder. All the Lew's I have opened and played with have been able to hold their fish. All the Zoot's have been able to hold their saxes.
  17. Don Music

Don Music New Member

EBX @ Northpark mall in Dallas has got 'em. They had one box, and they were opening it when I got there so I got the repaint Zoot & the best of the others.

Rock!!!
  18. ZootandDingo

ZootandDingo Member

Cleveland, OH

EB at South Park in Strongsville.

I was able to get everybody including both Zoots. They all looked like they were going fast (I believe only a Scooter and a yellow Zoot were left).

I can honestly say that I absolutely love these figures. :D
  19. gringo

gringo New Member

I have one of each and 2 Scooter waiting for me at the Redmond, WA EB. WooHoo. Picking them up after work. Can't wait. I think I am more excited about this wave than any of the others (except wave 1)
  20. blueduck37

blueduck37 New Member

New York City EBs have Series 3... I'm making a toy run tomorrow! :D