Series 4 Questions

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I finally got my first 2 Palisades series 4 yesterday when we went to a great shop in Sydney.
I got Sam and Rizzo, the guy was saying that the pigs in space are popular even to non muppet fans as they are space and some people love all the space and star wars stuff.

I realised on the train home that the rizzo I got was different to the one shown on the packet and I wasnt that happy because Its a variant and I only wanted to get the normal one. His arms are red aswell as his hat and the other parts of the jacket are blue. Does anyone know about this? I wasnt happy because if I got the variant I would have kept it in the packet and just opened the regular figure.

I love both figures but I think sam is just so good quality and it looks so detailed and well made, the rizzo is like that too though. Is Sam really that big? he is pretty huge.

The accessories for both figures are great but can you get rizzo to hold or do anything other than hold the slice of pizza.

Can sam hold his book or hat or telescope? I have kind of got sam holding his book and his key attached to his belt.

I love all of the new series, palisades have done an excellent job, I dont think they could be any better other than sam maybe being his regular self rather than samuel arrow.

from,Paul
:smile: :excited: