Series 6, Coming Soon?

ElectricMayhem9

Reaction score
:confused:

Anybody know when Series 6 is hitting stores? EBGames.com is listing the ship date as October 21. That would be next week. Is that right, anybody know?

jediX

Reaction score
I believe its sometime in early December. Gimme a sec to check.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My guess is the first week of December. I could be wrong, but shipping has already been announced as late November and Palisades wants these items out for the holiday rush. Just an educated guess.

Luke

Reaction score
I don't think you are wrong FB. I would imagine it'll be early Decemeber at the earliest before anybody begins to get them. Not bad really, seeing as it's not been that long since the last lot and the more closer it gets to Christmas the more eager people are to part with cash.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I was hoping they'd hit shelves Thanksgiving weekend. That's the biggest shopping day of the year. But a week later wouldn't kill anyone. I just hope they come out at least 3 weeks before Christmas to give time for refills.

Luke

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
I was hoping they'd hit shelves Thanksgiving weekend. That's the biggest shopping day of the year.
Oooh Yeah - we don't even have thanksgiving here, forgot about that. LOL !

uncleduke

Reaction score
According to what I am hearing From Palisades, they should be 'on the water' the 24th -
Give it 2 weeks to cross the sea, that put's them here on the 7th of November. Give it a week to unload the boat and clear customs, that gives you the 14th.

Not sure if the mass merchants will have enough time to get them on the pegs for Turkeyday, but I am anticipating a Very Merry Muppet Thanksgiving (Statler and Waldorf are even bringing veggies to 'pass') at our shop
www.boxingcow.com

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oooh! I thought you were saying the 24th of November. Much, much better!!! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
uncleduke said:
I am anticipating a Very Merry Muppet Thanksgiving (Statler and Waldorf are even bringing veggies to 'pass') at our shop
www.boxingcow.com
Have you ever considered doing a local TV commercial ? All you'd need to do is dress someone up in a cow suit wearing a pair of boxing gloves and have them shadow boxing in the background. You play 'Uncle Duke' and kinda chuck lots of boxes of toys around, showing them to camera and telling people what brands ya got in store and saying the store name, location and URL. Then at the end you have some funny catchphrase, and then throw a fake punch at the cow and he kinda acts like he's been knocked out. I think that'd be a hit ... pardon the pun !