Series 8 Arrives: When and Where

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that series 8 will be hitting store shelves soon, post here when you find them in your area. Let us know your location and what store you found series 8 at.

EB Games is the major on-line retailer carrying the line and they are scheduled to ship next week on July 14 as of this posting. Neither Toys R Us or Target stores will be selling series 8.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Toys R Us isn't selling 'em?! :frown: That stinks. What about amazon.com? Anyway, hopefully I'll find them elsewhere! *saves money* :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Telly

Reaction score
The only place in Fargo, ND I can find them is at Media Play. Otherwise I can go 75 miles to the next city (Grand Forks) and find them at the SunCoast in their mall.
I have a question though, are both Sams going to be easy to find? Is one going to be short packed? I'm gonna look for the shifty-eyed one. :attitude:

Whatever

Reaction score
Shifty-eyed is the variant, so it will be short packed.
I plan to check for Muppets at Hickory Ridge Mall on Saturday, but according to Kev the Muppets aren't in Memphis yet.

Moran9969

Reaction score
Here in Toronto, Silver Snail Comics will have them as soon as they are released. For a Canadian store, they sure do get their items ASAP. Although I'm not too keen on series 8, and I will only be getting Sam and Van Neuter. Possibly, Marvin Suggs, but I doubt it.

caper

Reaction score
WHy do they always bump the figs??? It's so annoying!!

First they said Series 8 will be release on July 4, then it's July 14, and now it's on July 18. They did it with all the series in the past also.

They already have the figs so why are they prolonging their releases all the time?? Is there some kind of marketing strategy that i'm not aware of?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey, to those of you that have the figures: where are you finding them?! I went to quite a few stores today and couldn't find them. However, I did get Strangepork and Link at Tower Records and Beauregard at Suncoast. :smile:

Beth C

Reaction score
Good grief..I'm still trying to get series 7!!!!! I've only had enough for Robin..

I hate being broke... now 7 is gonna dissappear and I wanted Kermit and Beau!!!

~Beth (too poor) C

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The production run on 7 was much bigger than series 8. You should be able to get series 7 for quite awhile (even the repaints). Series 8, on the other hand, won't be as easy to track down a few months from now.

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
For Beth C,

I was at Suncoast today and series 7 has been marked to 25% off the regular price the one here had all of them even some of the repaints. So if you have one close you might want to check them. Also EBgames should be marking theirs down soon too, they normally do around this time.