Series 9 ordering question

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey guys, I wasn't sure about where to put this, and I don't know if anyone here will have the answer, but here goes! :smile:

I was checkin' out EB Games's site to maybe pre-order Series 9, but I'm a wee bit confused.

This is the page: http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/stat?id=dbnRysEI9LY&offerid=13850.10000164&type=3

Now they've got a "small set" and a "full set" and the individual figures for sale. What I'm wondering is why they don't have a "basic set" with Fozzie, Swedish Chef, Pops, and regular Lips. 'Cause I don't really wanna just pre-order three figures, but I don't wanna get the two Lips repaints either. Anyone know if they're gonna put up a "basic set" :confused: ?

Thanks! :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last month they had each Lips figure up individually but it looks like they are gone. I'd recommend getting the full figure set just because the Lips repaints may be hard to track down. That way you have them to trade or keep in case you change your mind. You can also easily cancel your EB Games order if you change your mind.

Other places sell Lips individually, but it's hard to beat EB Games "set" prices as of late. They are the cheapest I have seen.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Yeah I know what ya mean :wink: I always get my figures from there. :smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
EB games is good for cheap prices, but Killertoys.com is good for fast figures and reasonable prices..

rexcrk

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna go for the "small set" because I'm not really interested in having both repaints of Lips. If they put up the regular Lips I'll get that when I can. If they don't, there's always eBay! And I just checked, they don't have the set of 4 Series 8 any more :concern: boy I'm glad I pre-ordered it (and I got the email yesterday that it shipped! So it'll be here on monday or tuesday :big_grin: )

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, even at small production numbers, series 8 is flying off shelves. Series 8 may be quite challenging to find after September 1.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I know what ya mean :wink: I didn't wanna take any chances so I ordered the small set. And I don't think that series 8 even LANDED on shelves near me, :stick_out_tongue:

WiGgY

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Yeah, even at small production numbers, series 8 is flying off shelves. Series 8 may be quite challenging to find after September 1.
I think it is because of small production numbers that series 8 is selling out fast. Less of the toys are out there so even if they same number of people that bought series 7 buy 8 it looks like 8 is a hot seller. If you have 6 apples and only 2 people want one apple a piece your apple sales are poor. if you have 2 apples and those same 2 people want one a piece, your apple sales are through the roof.