Series ID

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Apologies if I'm causing anybody to repat information here, but I don't think this was in the FAQ...

Are the cards for figures in the second and subsequent series going to be marked with "series 2", "series 3", etc, as the Spiderman movie figures are? Just wondering if there was any way for the long-term collectors to be able to distinguish one series from another without relying on memory

Cherry "still campaigning for a Cherry Pizza action figure" Pizza

Aerosmith

Reaction score
I would asume they would since it say Series 1 on the series 1 cards. :big_grin:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Not only will they say Series 2, 3, etc...but the cards themselves look different. In the upper right hand corner of the blister card are Series 1 character images of the puppets on the Series 1 cards, and Series 2 characters on the Series 2 cards, and so on.

As of Series 4 the whole look of the card changes, but you will still have different character imagery and Series designations...

CherryPizza

Reaction score
oh thanks.... like I said, my series one figures are still arriving so I haven't seen all the detail on the cards as yet

Cherry "Have I told you lately that I love ResidentLilly" Pizza

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by CherryPizza
oh thanks.... like I said, my series one figures are still arriving so I haven't seen all the detail on the cards as yet

Cherry "Have I told you lately that I love ResidentLilly" Pizza
Love? From just one figure? If only that had worked on my fiancee...took a lot more than that to get her in my camp!

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Love? From just one figure? If only that had worked on my fiancee...took a lot more than that to get her in my camp!
Hmmm... maybe the word "camp", and the fact that you devote your life to toys worked against your cause at that time, LOL

I will resist doing any jokes about winning her over with "your figure" :smile:

Cherry "hey, I'm not a junior member anymore, it's calling me a member now, woo hoo!" Pizza