Series Nine, When

Gonzo14

Reaction score
When is Series 9 Coming Out, and is the Backstage Playset with Series 9 or 10

rexcrk

Reaction score
According to ebgames.com (where I ordered them) Series 9 and the Backstage playset will ship on the first of November.

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
As of right now EBgames.com is showing a 11/01/04 release date for the figures. Most times that is pushed back, but Ken did say they are to be out around the same time frame.

The Backstage Playset is with Series 9 and right now has the same realease date.

Gonzo's Goof :concern:

rexcrk

Reaction score
wow, we posted pretty much at the same time Gonzo's Goof!

:stick_out_tongue: :halo:

Luke

Reaction score
S10 is cancelled, figures will come out some other way online only. S9 ships first week of November like the others said. I think the playset is coming a little later - i thought i heard something about that.

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
wow, we posted pretty much at the same time Gonzo's Goof!

:stick_out_tongue: :halo:

That is what I was just thinking, when I posted yesterday, it showed I was the first was confused there for a second. Right on the same minute, talk about a jinx, had the same thing happen on another post the other day by the time I posted someone else got in just a few seconds before me. At least good minds think alike.

Gonzo's Goof :concern:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Realistically, it will probably be November 15-25 before series 9 arrives.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Hold up a second...

I thought that S9 was only going to be online... Is this untrue??? Cause if it is my prayers are answered this time around! If I can continue to get these figs and the mega playset in a physical store, I would much prefer that course of action. Shipping costs stink major, and it's harder for me to justify them these days. Forgive me if I missed something here...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
I thought that S9 was only going to be online... Is this untrue??? Cause if it is my prayers are answered this time around! If I can continue to get these figs and the mega playset in a physical store, I would much prefer that course of action. Shipping costs stink major, and it's harder for me to justify them these days. Forgive me if I missed something here...
series 10 is online only. series 9 may appear in B&M stores, certainly in comic stores...

edit: to be more accurate - series 10 doesn't exist any more, but the figures that were going to be released in series 10 will be released (not neccessarily all together) over 2005 as exclusives or through palisades direct, meaning that likely they will be available online only.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Maybe selling the (what would have been) Series 10 figures directly online could actually be a good thing. I say this because it'll probably be easier to spend 10 bucks or so for each figure than spend a lot of money for all the figures at once. :wink: