Seriously, What do want to do when you grow up?

MGov

Reaction score
The ages of the members of this board varies greatly, from as young as 14 to as old as 50 (or higher). With a new year beginning, it seemed like a good question to ask both the young and the old.

What advice can those of us who have been through a bit of life give to those of us who have a lot of life left to live? What questions, no matter how strange, do the younger members want to ask? How did we all get from where we were to where we are and how are we getting to what comes next?

So, seriously: What do you want to do when you grow up*?

*I don't mean "grow up" in a negative way at all. This is a Muppets Message board after all. None of us are going to ever, really "grow up" and that's a good thing.

F

furryredmonster

Computers. I want to do anything with computers. And my mom thinks it is perfect because I am on the computer 24/7. Also something that has to do with saving animals, supporting vegetarianism,veganism, and fruitarianism, saving the enviroment. Anything of that sort because I am deeply into that sort of thing and am a vegetaraian.

So, that is all I am really intrested in doing. But who knows my intrests might change.

B

Boppity

You could be the computer guy in an enviroment activist group thing.

F

furryredmonster

You could be the computer guy in an enviroment activist group thing.

Yes, I could.... maybe I should....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seriously, I want to work with the Sesame Street Muppets!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I want to be a writer. But yeah, I definitely don't want to grow up. :smile:
Erin

Tonichelle

Reaction score
I want to be a film director, and have Steven Spielberg produce my movies!

but I'll settle for being the director of ESPN's figure skating coverage, or the producer/director/head honcho of an all figure skating network

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I would like to be a well known puppeteer, and artest. For I love to draw, write, make puppets, and paint.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I wanna be famous for something. Singing, acting, cutting some of Madonna's hair and cloning her, writing, going to jail for stalking Madonna. If I do get famous then I would like to use my power to do some good to the world, even if it is just making people feel better

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I would love to be working in any of these fields:
  • sign-language interpreter
  • criminology
  • psychologist
  • writer
  • film-writing,casting agent,critic,producer
I'll always be a kid at heart.:smile: