Sesame Attraction at Sea World Aust.

muppetperson

Reaction score
The Sesame Street Gang will move permanently into Sea World Australia in there own corner-Sesame Street beach.Elmo has already been doing appearances(walk around character) and now Zoe, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster and Big Bird will join him.The attraction will open later this month, but the characters are already there.They will also do a Stage Show.
http:seaworld.myfun.com.au/Park-Info/News/ELMO-ARRIVES-AT-SEA-WORLD.htm
:stick_out_tongue:
My link hasnt become live, so type it into your address bar exactly as I have it.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Great. I wonder what the connection is to Sea world? Here in Australia Sea World is run by Village Roadshow, which have connections with Warner Bros, which had distribution rights to Follow That Bird.Or maybe they just applied for the license.

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Anhauser-Bush owns Sesame Place - Connection made.

I think this is a good thing. I mean - If you've ever been to Sesame place ( I go weekly with my kids) you have to ask yourself - Why did they build this Park here? - Why does it still exist? - the answer is IT MAKES MONEY - Unfortunatley SP Japan is now gone. So I guess AB is trying to spread the word/promote SP and it's characters.:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh how awesome that Sesame is in Sea World Orlando too! I'm heading down there in March! How exciting!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Hmmm... Big Bird too! Wow!