1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Boards Moderation Confusion

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by D'Snowth, Mar 31, 2010.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've brought this up a few times, but I don't believe there's ever really been an explanation behind it, so I thought I'd bring it to attention here for some queries about the moderation of the Sesame Boards...

One thing that I find rather puzzling is that movement of a lot of threads - we have a board that's for discussion modern-day SST (2000s - today), where it's current episodes, news about upcoming seasons and shows, and whatnot; however, I notice that a lot of threads that apply to these subjects are always moved to either the Classic Sesame Board (which is just that, discussion for SST 1969 through the 90s) or the Sesame World Board (which is mostly for international co-productions and spin-offs).

I don't know, maybe I'm being too nitpicky about it, but I would think others might find it odd to find a discussion about Loretta Long having been hit by a car here recently associated with events of the 70s, 80s and 90s, or a discussion about a current character's age or personality associated with international shows and spin offs.

:confused:
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. We definitely want to be clear where threads should be posted. Feel free to post links to threads here that you believe may be in the wrong section(s) and we'll review their status.