1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Sesame humans that you wouldn't mind dating

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by minor muppetz, Sep 17, 2005.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Are there any humans from Sesame Street that you wouldn't mind dating if you had the chance to (and if they were the age that you would date)?

I wouldn't mind dating Gina, Gabbi, maria, or Celina (in that order). Of course, with the possible exception of gabbi, they are all too old for me.
  2. superfan

superfan Active Member

VERY interesting topic...
    Never thought of it.
    However...

Bob: I always found he got too annoyed with the muppets, he's already got Linda, so he's out.

Luis: Nice, okay looking and good singer...buuut he's got Maria so he's out.

David: Yeeahh, I think he'd be a strong possibilty. Good singer, nice smile, likeable guy...sure, okay, maybe David. (um, how do I say this..when he was alive, of course!)

Gordon (Roscoe Orman): Again, he's got Susan, so he's out. Cool head, though.
    Gordon (Hal Miller): didn't get to know him, really...and he had Susan, too!!!
    Gordon (Matt Robinson): Like the 'fro. But he had Susan and then he left, so he's out.

Mr. Hooper: too old, a grandfather figure just doesn't do it, y'know?

Alan: Sure, why not!

I know there were many other men on the street, but I've already rambled on enough. If I dated women, I really don't think any of them would appeal to me. Maybe Olivia. Yeah. Olivia's cool.
  3. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Hmmm. I always thought Bob was the patient one. I thought it was Gordon who got annoyed with the Muppets a bit more than Bob did. Just my opinion. (I say that a lot, don't I?)

Anyway, in answer to the question, I'd sort of like to go out with Gina. Considering she doesn't have Savion anymore, maybe I could get her on the rebound. Lol.

Or I also might like to date Gabi.
  4. superfan

superfan Active Member

Bob is the king of the eye roll. (Comme ca: :rolleyes: ) You're right, though, Gordon does get annoyed too.
  5. BooberFraggless

BooberFraggless New Member

From reading through these posts, Iv'e noticed something about people's opinions on Bob. People who watched the show religously in the 70's seem to remember him as getting easily annoyed with the Muppets. People like me and Daffyfan, who were regular viewers of the show in the 80's seem to remember Bob being the total opposite. To me he always seemed patinent, and forgiving. Very similar to Mr. Rogers. Now I don't know for sure, but I think mabye they might have changed Bob's Charachter over the years. Based on the different opinions from the 70's and 80's viewers on this board, I think that might be possible. What do you all think?
  6. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Thanks for that info, Boober. I guess Bob losing his temper sort of suffered the same fate as the first two Gordons. It seemed to be forgotten around the 80s.

Now that I think about it. I do remember a few times when Bob played games with Big Bird and when BB didn't want to stop, Bob got annoyed. Other than that, he usually seemed pretty calm.
  7. BooberFraggless

BooberFraggless New Member

The only Muppet Characther I ever remember Bob loosing his temper with during the 80's was Oscar. I remember this one episode from around 1984 when Bob was screaming and shouting at Oscar over something he did (I can't remember what) and he was shouting so loud it scared me :eek:
  8. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Gina ml but how old is she now?
  9. FreddyTheDragon

FreddyTheDragon New Member

I wouldn't mind dating Gordon.

If I was to choose a male Sesame muppet though, I'd pick Dr. Rainbrain or Bert. I don't think Bert would say yes to me though.
  10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah, Bob has always been very nice to the Muppet characters. He may get frustrated with them sometimes but that is no different from any of the other grownups. They are meant to be the fall-guys, the victims of the Muppets mayhem. The only character that Bob would actually get mad at and raise his voice at was Oscar. But Oscar loved that so it was always okay.

Anyway, if I were to date anyone it would have to be Gabby.
  11. superfan

superfan Active Member

I agree with you Bear; it's just that when you're young, you interpret it more on a personal level than what the actor's role is.
  12. zanimum

zanimum New Member

Gabby's the only one my age, she's pretty hot too.

If Muppets were allowed, I must admit I dig Roxie Marie.
    http://www.sesame-encyclopedia.com/Alphabet/SesameR/RoxieMarie.html

Come to think of it, if she aged from her original 10 year old self in 1991, I'd be dating an older woman. How time flies.

Nick
  13. superfan

superfan Active Member

Zanimum...Nick...
    Are you in Brampton ONTARIO?
  14. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Anyway, in answer to the question, I'd sort of like to go out with Gina. Considering she doesn't have Savion anymore, maybe I could get her on the rebound. Lol.

After Savion left the show, diddn't Gina date a guy named Jeremy.

Gina ml but how old is she now?

Alison Bertlett is somewhere between the ages of 35 and 36.

Hope this answers your questions.

GeeBee New Member

I think that might have been the episode where Oscar was trying to charge people money to have them complain to him. Naturally, no one was interested. Yet, when Oscar deliberately hangs up on a phone call for Bob, he starts screaming at Oscar and keeps having to pay him for it.
  16. Spamela

Spamela New Member

The current Miles is pretty hot :flirt: but he's probably too young for me, huh? Other than that, all the other guys on that show are too old.
  17. Spamela

Spamela New Member

What? No one else thinks he's a total babe? That is so shocking!
  18. zanimum

zanimum New Member

Yeah.
  19. jimmyk

jimmyk New Member

this is a good question i will date maria i know she is older than me but with the help of mumford magic she can be 27 again just hope she not 8 years old .
  20. Tim Kelly

Tim Kelly Member

Maria, absolutely.