Sesame Little People

Censored

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
there were both SS muppet and human ltittle people. i wondere what the humans thought of that. hear the Mr. Hooper one http://i24.ebayimg.com/03/i/02/63/8d/63_1_b.JPG

There were three humans made in the vintage Little Person style: Mr. Hooper, Gordon, and Susan (Susan was the only African American adult female made in the classic pre-1990 vintage style). There is a black haired Little Person Dad that could pass for Bob, but that was not who is actually supposed to be. I've sometimes wondered how Roscoe Orman and Loretta Long feel about being the only two living humans beings to have vintage Little People made after them (For me it would be an honor). I would guess that Fisher Price had to get their permission before they made them.

Censored

Reaction score
Also, an illustration of Luis in his Fix-It Shop is shown on the Fisher Price Little People apartment set.

superfan

Reaction score
Fun for the whole family

My daughter plays with the aparment set and figures regularly. If you ever get the chance, find "Fisher Price Toy Guide" book in your friendly neighborhood store and check out how much the sucker's worth (with and without box).
I would hope that Roscoe and Loretta each have their own set at home!
Very cool.

Censored

Reaction score
superfan said:
My daughter plays with the aparment set and figures regularly. If you ever get the chance, find "Fisher Price Toy Guide" book in your friendly neighborhood store and check out how much the sucker's worth (with and without box).
According to the "Fisher Price Historical, Rarity, and Value Guide, 1931-Present" by Fox and Murray (two Fisher Price employees, the set is worth $75-$195 in good to mint condition. The book was written two years ago, but that's probably still pretty accurate.

Censored

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
their own set at home?

Of course. If there was a vintage Fisher Price Little Person made in my image, I'd search eBay and every thrift store, garage sale, and flea market in the world until I discovered it. Sure would be a great way to find myself.

Camellia

Reaction score
Fisher Price Little People - Sesame Street

hi, in the past 5 years or so, I've seen the figures in excellent condition (play wear is typical) go from $3 to $10 each. Grover, Cookie Monster, Ernie usually bring more. Anyone know the rare ones? What kind of pricing have you seen at "eBay", for example?

We only own 2, a gift from a dear friend. :smile:

cheers,
Camellia
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore