Sesame Live 30th Anniversary Speculation

SSLFan

Reaction score
LOL. I know I'm jumping a bit ahead but around the same time SS will be turing 40, SSL will be turning 30 (in 2010 to be exact). If I'm correct, the 30th anniversary tour will start next season. I thought it would be nice if VEE would do some really cool things for the 30th birthday.

For instance, maybe actually releasing a show on VIDEO. I mean, I'm glad we've got the soundtracks, now we just need some DVDS. I also thought they could release a new pvc set(like they did for the 25th anniversary) and include muppets like Ernie, Bert, Elmo, Grover, Big Bird, Cookie, Oscar, Zoe, and also Telly, Rosita, Count, Baby Bear, Abby, and a Honker. Maybe even a Snuffy. Of course they would have a special 30th B-day flag, and the show program.

I thought it would be cool if they were to remake Big Bird's Spectacular Totally Awsome Ametuar Show(or something like that,lol) and maybe change or add new songs to feature Elmo, Zoe, Abby, Rosita, and Telly. It would also be cool if they could use the traditional stage design with the SSL sign at the top, you know, like the good ol' days?:big_grin:

Well, you can expect anything from the guys at VEE, and we'll just have to wait and see what they've got planned up their sleeve.:shifty:

Anyways, Happy (Almost Planned to Be) 30th Anniversary Sesame Street LIVE!:wisdom: