Sesame PBS ads

muppet maniac

Reaction score
So far there's been:

*Big Bird takes a girl on a journey to different historic places
*2 ads with Oscar and Maria
*Big Bird and Elmo singing "We are All Earthlings"(only their voiceovers are heard)
*Oscar appears in the "Be More PBS" ad along with Clifford, Zoboomafoo, Arthur, among others(there were 2 of them)
*I heard one talked about here that had Kermit and Cookie in it
*Laura Bush and Elmo talk about reading
*And there was one with Cookie Monster(old)

Were there any more?

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I rememeber a few from the early 90's. One had The Count and Telly, I think Telly was The Monster on the Spot in this one, and The Count was talking about all of the great shows on PBS and he counted them all, which eventually drove Telly insane. Another one had Bob in it, and also had Big Bird with a Tennis Racket, and Telly and Juliet dancing to classical Music.

BEAR

Reaction score
I recently saw a bit with Maria coming out of 123 and talking to us on the stoop.

ssetta

Reaction score
BooberFraggless said:
I rememeber a few from the early 90's. One had The Count and Telly, I think Telly was The Monster on the Spot in this one, and The Count was talking about all of the great shows on PBS and he counted them all, which eventually drove Telly insane. Another one had Bob in it, and also had Big Bird with a Tennis Racket, and Telly and Juliet dancing to classical Music.
The one with The Count and Telly was actually part of the 1991 pledge season special "Big Bird's Birthday/Let Me Eat Cake." They had to stop using it eventually, because The Count mentioned some shows that went off soon after, like 3-2-1 Contact. I think he also asked some little kid what he thought of Square One TV, but I could be wrong.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
There was a fairly resent one with Luis, Elmo and a broccoli dicussing healthy foods.