Sesame Place Photos

SP Collector

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and have just done a deep dive into the early 2000s on here, reading about experiences from Sesame Place. I do a lot of picture archive of the park, and I'm always interested in new photos! They're shockingly hard to find.

I'm not sure if any of the original forum posters are still on this website, but if anyone has any pictures of their visits to Sesame Place from the early 2000s or earlier, please share! It would be amazing to see a bunch of new photos we've never seen before.

My email is sesameplacecollector@yahoo.com if anyone prefers sending them via email.
Thanks!!!

Frodo543

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and have just done a deep dive into the early 2000s on here, reading about experiences from Sesame Place. I do a lot of picture archive of the park, and I'm always interested in new photos! They're shockingly hard to find.
I don't, I was only just being born in the early 2000s (I was 0-1 during then), do you?

SP Collector

Reaction score
I don't, I was only just being born in the early 2000s (I was 0-1 during then), do you?
I have many hundreds archived, and I've been trying to slowly build a collection of vintage photos of the park. Unfortunately they're just very hard to find especially pre-2005. Videos even more so!

Frodo543

Reaction score
I have many hundreds archived, and I've been trying to slowly build a collection of vintage photos of the park. Unfortunately they're just very hard to find especially pre-2005. Videos even more so!
Any pictures of Dragon Tales characters? They appeared at Sesame Place around 2001-2006ish.