Sesame Place to open "Cookie's Monster Land" in 2014

cjd874

Reaction score
And once again, Oscar is placed here to represent Monsters...and he is NOT a Monster! Come on, he's a Grouch! They're different species.
But I'm happy to see that Cookie is getting even more public attention, which I think is a little bit overdue.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Wow! That's a wonderful idea.
I wonder if any Honker and/or Dinger walk-arounds will be around when Cookie's Monster Land opens.

dinoboy

Reaction score
Cookie Monster Land? Maybe everything there will be made of cookies.
Rides would probably include the cookie dunker ride. A game where kids would toss cookies in the mouth of a moving cookie monster and whomever scores the highest points wins. Cookie Monster's cookie jar, where they would sell cookies of all kinds. And Maybe a mystery show about someone who had taken all the cookies from Cookie Monster's cookie Jar, but nobody knows who did it. "Who took the cookies from the cookie jar?"

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Awesome I actually haven't been to Sesame place yet looks like for next year I might have to make a trip out there a honker/dinger sounds interesting. I have never seen the Oscar costume until now and i'll admit looks kinda odd and come on who wouldn't want to got to yawn universe :laugh:

Drtooth

Reaction score
And the great Cookie comeback continues! :insatiable:

Splashed all over the season 44 promo material, his own movie parody segment... the fact that you're starting to see as much Cookie Monster on the shelves as Elmo, if not more.