Sesame series 1 accesories revealed

theprawncracker

Reaction score
www.omgcnfo.com has announced the accesories for Sesame Street Series 1 have been revealed:

Ernie: Rubber Duckie, brick wall, banana, photo of Bert and Ernie, Muppet Letter D, and figure base.

Guy Smiley: Microphone, microphone stand, "Beat the Clock" Game show wall, Muppet Letter B, and figure base.

Oscar the Grouch: Slimey the worm, lunchbox, newspaper, "SCRAM" sign, smelly fish, Muppet Letter C, and figure base.

Two Headed Monster: Muppet Letter A and figure base.

Enjoy!:big_grin: :concern: :attitude:

BEAR

Reaction score
I am soooo excited about this series coming!! I thought Grover would be one of the first ones released, afterall, we have seen a photo of his Grover Kent/Super Grover figure. Anyway... Do you know when they will be released?

BEAR

Reaction score
P.S. wouldn't it be so cool if they came out with figures resembling the human cast on Sesame Street?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Umm, Super Grover has been released. He's avalable. I don't know when Series 1 is slated for though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thought I'd help you out again Bear.
If you're talking about a signature version of Grover as an action figure, the concenssus is that he's being held back to anchor a potential future series.
As for human characters, I'd like to see figures of them as well, but Palisades won't make them. They fall outside of the parameters of the contract, at least that's what we believe given the fact they couldn't make figures of the TMS guest stars especially with all the likeness issues and rights and so on.
As for release, they've been targeted for a Fall 2005 release. Though I'm hoping that the removal of the Street diarama set pieces might mean we could possible get S2 earlier, within the end of the year.
Also awaiting news of how the street set pieces will be released/distributed.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thanks, Count. Ya know, just like your Muppet counterpart, you always come through with answers.

BEAR

Reaction score
If Grover has already been released, how can I find out where I can order him? Thanks!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
BEAR said:
If Grover has already been released, how can I find out where I can order him? Thanks!
Check ebay or join Palisades Toys membership ($50, but it's a lifetime membership and I think it's totally worth it). Super Grover has been available for roughly a month now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
True, but you should remember that he's been in and out of stock various times during the month after becoming available at first.

Bear, there are various ways you can get Super Grover, the action figure made by Palisades that is.
1 Head on over to eBay and do a search, there are a few items there currently on the auctioning block.
2 Become a member of the Palisades Toys forum and ask an already-existing club member (not the same things) if they could please pick up an extra SG figure for you and then arrange payment for the person doing you the favor.
3 You could always ultimately become a Palisades Collector's Club member and then have the opportunity to purchase up to 4 figures as a full-fledged member. The membership fee is $49.99 plus S&H, and you can choose from a total of five different sign-up kits to get as a new member.
The kits include Army of Darkness Deadite 2-pack, Modern Gonzo with repainted Chickens, GITD Koozbane/Reporter Kermit, Nightmare Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Sad-Faced Ren Hoek from Ren & Stimpy.
Once you become a member, you can go back in and place an order for the figures/items you'd like to pick up in addition to your sign-up kit. They might ship all on the same day as one package or multiple packages, if ordered on the same day but I'm not 100% sure that'll be the way it happens.

At any rate, be aware that there are two packaged versions as to how you could receive your Super Grover figure.
a. You could get Super Grover with his helmet and cape already on in full superhero costumed regalia.
b. You could also possibly receive the figure with his trenchcoat and fedora and glasses, disguised as Grover Kent instead.
Palisades has packaged half of the production run as SG and the other half as GK, and it's unknown which one you get until you get the package and open it up.
Same deal with the two differently painted Frog Scouts that come with FSL Kermit.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Waaaait a second, hold the phone:

I thought the figures would come with pieces of the 123 Sesame Street neighborhood backdrops?