Sesame Set 2 Box Art Mistake

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
QUICK! (Or not so quick for those of you who don't feel like it...)-

Pull out your copy of Sesame Street Old School vol. 2 and follow this. Take out the foldout box that holds the dvds and look on the back. There's a pic of Mumford, Bert, Ernie, Sherlock, Grover and some others (No human cast). Look smack in the middle and you'll (Probably) see what looks like a folder with a timer on it. I'm pretty sure that it was a mistake (Well, why else would there be a cpu simulated icon in the middle of Sesame Street?).

Any thoughts?

~~~MM :smile:

Telly

Reaction score
Haha Austin! I've looked at that picture SO many times and never noticed it. Crazy. I also just noticed the Rizzo, Swedish Chef, and Wembley smiley! EEEEEEEEEE!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ha! I noticed that when I opened my set and was looking at the liner notes, but I forgot about it right afterwards. :coy: I wonder how it got there?

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Haha Austin! I've looked at that picture SO many times and never noticed it. Crazy. I also just noticed the Rizzo, Swedish Chef, and Wembley smiley! EEEEEEEEEE!
Lol, gotta love thwe smilies :smile:

Ha! I noticed that when I opened my set and was looking at the liner notes, but I forgot about it right afterwards. :coy: I wonder how it got there?
What I think it was, there was some kinda stall in the system while the image was being produced. It looks like a Mac icon too (I would know, having one :coy: )

dwmckim

Reaction score
While it doesn't contain any answers as to how it actually got there, you may want to check the archives at toughpigs.com for a great article called "Folder? I hardly know her" which talks about that very mistake! Fun read.

DTWolf

Reaction score
In case anyone cares, the watch-like icon on that folder is for the Quark Xpress application--which, for those who don't know, is the most widely used software for professional desktop publishing (it lets you put text and pictures together in pretty ways to make books and magazines).

Drtooth

Reaction score
The funny thing is that if you look carefully enough, Big Bird and Snuffy look like they're actually looking at the folder in amazement.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
While it doesn't contain any answers as to how it actually got there, you may want to check the archives at toughpigs.com for a great article called "Folder? I hardly know her" which talks about that very mistake! Fun read.
Kewl, will do :smile:

In case anyone cares, the watch-like icon on that folder is for the Quark Xpress application--which, for those who don't know, is the most widely used software for professional desktop publishing (it lets you put text and pictures together in pretty ways to make books and magazines).
So I guess that that is how it got there...

The funny thing is that if you look carefully enough, Big Bird and Snuffy look like they're actually looking at the folder in amazement.
HA!

(Yep, lots of replies for this one :smile:)

RustyDog

Reaction score
hmmm what if it's a cover up a certain character? Anyone know of any particurly bad or embaressing, or one they dont have the rights to?:search:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
hmmm... i guess it was only on a select amount before it was removed.. my copy, which i recieved on christmas, is folder free. I ran to my copy right away and didn't see it... So... lookings hard and harder... i just couldn't find that Waldo like folder.

Went onto toughpigs.com to see the images so i can find it and well... ok its too late to make this story short... but to make it shorter... my copy doesn't have this folder