Sesame Station

BEAR

Reaction score
As you know I have been in the process of planning my site. I have already started building but there really isn't to much there yet. I am really excited about this new project and I hope you guys will like it and come aboard.

D'Snowth, are you still interested in being my reviewer? That would be really great. I already have the reviews/editorials section set up for you.

I also welcome all artwork and fan-fictions to be displayed on the site credited to your name if anyone want to submit anything. We have great talented artists here at MC.

There will be a chat/message board section which I affectionately and sentimentally refer to as "The Stoop".

There is also a special area reserved for Muppet Central's very own Muppet Survivor game. Updates and Tribal Council voting polls will be on there.

Other things in the works:

Tributes
News reports/articles
Weekly or monthly character spotlight, where i will feature a different character to highlight.
History and background
Picture galleries
Palisades Sesame Street figures section
Plus more...

Will post a link when more of the site is built and ready to open. Any suggestions or anything let me know.

BEAR

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
D'Snowth, are you still interested in being my reviewer? That would be really great. I already have the reviews/editorials section set up for you.
Love to! Love to! I'm still waiting for rest of the new episodes to review them. As for the others, you know where my thread's at.

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Love to! Love to! I'm still waiting for rest of the new episodes to review them. As for the others, you know where my thread's at.
Right, but are you saying that I should just copy them from your thread and post them up? Only with your permission.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Right, but are you saying that I should just copy them from your thread and post them up? Only with your permission.
Why not?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is it just going to be Sesame Street stuff or Muppets too. Just wondering if you need some help I have lots of stuff about Sesame Street. I've been working on a collectibles guide for SS stuff. It you need help I'll be willing to do so. Here's my email goodwillykyle@sbcglobal.net

BEAR

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Is it just going to be Sesame Street stuff or Muppets too. Just wondering if you need some help I have lots of stuff about Sesame Street. I've been working on a collectibles guide for SS stuff. It you need help I'll be willing to do so. Here's my email goodwillykyle@sbcglobal.net

I was thinking about the possibility of doing a Collectibles Guide. I wouldn't know where to start though. If you would like to contribute with that, thats awesome. It is mainly a Sesame Street thing, but I may once in a while put a little thing about other Muppet projects in the news section or something if I feel like it.

F

furryredmonster

Erine81981 said:
Oh my gosh!! My email address ends with @sbcglobal.net too. Weird....

I would let you add that Elmo story I wrote to your site, but it's not good enough.

I can not waiiiiiiiitttt to see your site Bear. It will be great!

BEAR

Reaction score
It probably will not be (sufficiently) ready until around later next week. I will be out of town all weekend and this week I have had limitted computer time. My computer had to be taken in so I have been using my brother's whenever I can in the meantime. When i get my own computer back, I will have more time to do the site and it will be running sooner. I am excited about it too.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just thought since I'm a big fan on Sesame Street stuff and stuff. I'll even give you a music setion if you want. I have lots of songs too. But I had started a guide to collectibles a while back. I'm doing it like the Muppet Collectibles that Phillip has here. I started with Books and went down from there. I'll start on it again. I just need a two weeks vacation just to do that. But I'll get back to you on that. I'll send you an email of all guide that I started. Talk to you later.