1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Sesame Street 2.0 - Fan Fic Series Preview

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Pig's Laundry, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

This is an idea i've had way for a long, long time, forever. Basically I want to write an entire season of Sesame Street, but the stories can go more in depth than the show can and give spotlight to some underused characters.
    We'll get a lot of interesting dynamics between characters you don't see together very often on the regular show; like, say we have Marshal Grover and Forgetful Jones trying to solve a mystery in the wild west, or maybe Prairie Dawn and Baby Bear will bond over their love of the arts. Anything could happen.

I even have some neat plot ideas for the human characters, and ways to develop them and take them into new directions.
    Bare in mind, I wanted to use mostly the newer cast members (Chris, Leela, etc.) because they have a lot of untapped potential. No offense to the classic cast members, I love them but they had a good run, and I just think it's time to give someone else a chance. However, Gordon, Bob, Maria, and the gang will definitely make occasional special guest appearances.

So, with all that in mind here's the full cast list...
    CAST:
    ALAN
    CHRIS
    GABI
    LEELA
    NINA
    ARMANDO
    GINA
    MARCO (he's slightly aged up to a teenager)

Muppets: Big Bird, Elmo, Oscar, Cookie Monster, Ernie, Bert, Grover, The Count, Snuffy, Prairie Dawn, Zoe, Rosita, Telly, Baby Bear, Julia, Rudy, Barkley, Guy Smiley, and so many more!

I'm hopefully going to get to make a new story every week, with a sort of test pilot coming out next week.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    Froggy Fool and ConsummateVs like this.
  2. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I have a question are you going to put in any dead Muppets like Murray or Don Music?

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Are any guest stars going to be included?

4. Pig's Laundry

Some dead Muppets will definitely be making appearances! I won't say which ones though :coy:.

5. Pig's Laundry

For the time being, I don't have any celebrity guests lined up, but if I come up with a good story for one, I might at some point in the future.

6. Pig's Laundry

Froggy Fool and dwayne1115 like this.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  8. Pig's Laundry

Just a quick question for anyone here: which of the above listed cast members seems like they should be Barkley's new owner?

9. Pig's Laundry

The working title of the first story is Everything I Am Is Me: A Love Letter to Telly.

10. Pig's Laundry

It's just occurred to me that Marco would be a teenager anyway by now :o