1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street 2005 Calendar

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by muppet maniac, Aug 4, 2004.

1. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

There's a SS 2005 calendar out now.For those of you who havent seen it yet,the front cover has illustrations(the 35th anniversary artwork style-see the RIX Sesame stuff)of Big Bird,Cookie Monster,Oscar the Grouch,Ernie,Bert,
    Grover,Snuffy,The Count,and Guy Smiley.For each month,there is a drawing(agian the 35th artwork style)of a SS Muppet.There were: Big Bird,Ernie,Bert,Oscar the Grouch,Cookie Monster,Grover,Snuffy,The Count,Guy Smiley,Roosevelt Franklin,Ernie in the bathtub,and Elmo.
  2. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Ohhh,I'm getting this!
    :p :( :grouchy:
  3. janicegroupie

janicegroupie New Member

It's a great calendar. I just bought it. Not only are the pictures cool it also has all the SS characters birthdays on it which I found totally exciting. I highly recomend it. I've seen it at Sam Goody and Suncoast for those who may be curious.
  4. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

5. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

I Remember Seeing It On Toughpigs.
  6. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

7. homerthegreat

homerthegreat Member

I haven't seen thta one, but I did buy The Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock ones.
  8. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

I don't really like the Sesame calander. Though, the Fraggle Rock one looks cute.