Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Website

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sesame Street has launched a new website for the 40th Anniversary. There are video clips, behind the scenes accounts from the writer of the new book, some really cool desktop wallpapers, and the opportunity to vote for the greatest Sesame Street clip of all-time (complete with a fantastic intro by Grover)!

This is SO cool!

http://www.sesamestreet.org/onair/history

Drtooth

Reaction score
I am loving these Grover intros. I especially liked his speach about how the next week is going to be 1990's clips. And he sarcastically ended with tired 1990's slang! :super:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I voted for Don't Know Y. Bring on next week!

I wonder if there'll be anything spell done regarding the winning clips, besides the fact that they'll win. For example, I wonder if there'll be any kind of special DVD release for the winners or something (there's not enough time for all the winners to be put on the upcoming 40th anniversary set based on these results).

I didn't really pay attention to whether every clip from the 1990s (found on the site) is included, but it would be great if there were "write-in" votes for relevant clips not nominated.

I noticed that if you look at the "recently added" bar in the videos that several Grover videos related to voting appear. There are no tags listed, and they don't appear in searches (at least not for Grover).

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I voted for A's Anatomy just because I adore Grover in that so much. But I LOVE Pre-School Musical, Banana Phone, and It Feels Good When You Sing a Song.

Can't wait for the rest of the clips!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ugh, I hate school! I wish I could see these now!

zns

Reaction score
Those people at Sesame Workshop never miss a beat. :stick_out_tongue::insatiable::frown:

Dantecat

Reaction score
Actually Pigeons,Cookie and Trash has the most votes right now at 11%.:frown::grouchy::insatiable:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Grover totally influenced my vote. I went with 30 second "Surprise" Seemed to have the most classic vibe to it.

Plus that intor really made me want to give it to a Grover skit.

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
This is a cool website and it has some great 40th anniversary features, its fun to watch all the clips and vote on what you like, Grover did a great job hosting! :smile: Its was nice to see clips that were not Just Elmo, I have not voted yet but I will soon, You Don't have to vote for this one but I would still check out the Christopher Reeve clip, it brings a smile to your Face, and there is no Elmo! :wink: :big_grin: