Sesame Street at the 2013 White House Egg Roll

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The annual White House egg roll is today and apparently, Gordon, Abby, Rosita and...Elmo will be there. So, we may get to hear the new Elmo performer finally, provided they've made an official decision yet.

SSLFan

Reaction score
It could be an Elmo walk-around & not the actual puppet. If it is however, this could be interesting.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watch the live stream of the Sesame Street gang and all the other celebrities at the White House Easter Egg Roll. Gordon, Abby, Rosita and Elmo are scheduled to appear. Let us know your thoughts on this annual tradition.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Wow! I didn't know it was live. I don't have much time to watch now but if anyone knows where I can find a video clip of the SS characters appearance there later on, let me know. As for walk-arounds, I don't know if they'd make a walk-around of Gordon. Lol. We'll have to see what we can find.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm watching right now with some boy band on stage. I have a feeling that any song/skit done by Elmo and the gang will have been pre recorded.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm watching right now with some boy band on stage. I have a feeling that any song/skit done by Elmo and the gang will have been pre recorded.
I don't know about that. Kevin left last October, so would they have known before that that Kevin wouldn't be available and that his lines would need to be prerecorded? For that matter, how did they know that the lines needed to be prerecorded for the Macy's parade? It's something to think about.