1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Backdrop for photos, JCPenney

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Kerri, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Kerri New Member

Has anyone seen this yet? I was in JCPenney today, and while walking by their photo area, noticed, they actually have a backdrop of 123 Sesame Street that can be used in your children's photos.... and SS 'accessories' such as, well, the kid in the photo was seemingly standing in the street with the steps behind her, and hugging an Elmo doll.

Anyone else seen this yet? It looks pretty cool! If it wasn't late/closing time, I would've got my rugrats right over there for a photo shoot. Looks real, too, doesn't look like a backdrop. Nifty! Those clever photo people :) I'm sure that's going to get them a a lot more business, I'd think, when people like me who had no intention of a prof. photo session during our shopping excursion happen to come upon the poster for this as we walk by :)

Anyone out there with kids, check it out, it's pretty neat! My 2 year old was just as impressed (and no, I DON'T work for JCPenney...!).