Sesame Street Birthday CD

Erine81981

Reaction score
I got the SS Birthday cd yesterday at Walmart. Its awsome to listen to. I haven't listen to the record version but it sounds like the same version of the record.

Here are the songs from Happy Birthday from Sesame Street

1: Happy Birthday to you (intro) Bob, Cookie M: Ernie and Bert, Oscar, Big Bird, Marie and David

2: Happy Birthday from Sesame Street Bob, Cookie M: Ernie and Bert, Oscar, Big Bird Maire and David

3: A cat had a birthday David

4: A Very Unhappy birthday to you Oscar the Grouch

5: Musical Chairs Big Bird and Marie

6: When will my birthday come? Grover w/ Praire Dawn

7: Put a Cookie in my Mouth Cookie Monster

8: Blow out the candles SS cast

9: Everyone likes Ice Cream Anything Muppets

10: Birthday Rhyme Game Big Bird and Marie

11: Thanks for the party Bob, Marie, Big Bird and Oscar

There you go. The songs of SS.

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
I'm amazed they didn't replace David with Kingston Livingston III (I thought the whole idea of this Muppet was to erase David and Roosevelt Franklin from history in one fell swoop). Now, I'll have to buy this CD! :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Kyle,How Much Did It Just Cost At Wal Mart?
It was 9.89 at Walmart.

Tim Kelly said:
I'm amazed they didn't replace David with Kingston Livingston III (I thought the whole idea of this Muppet was to erase David and Roosevelt Franklin from history in one fell swoop). Now, I'll have to buy this CD! :big_grin:
Thats what I thought too. I keep thinking that most of the songs were going to be remakes of old songs but I was suprised my self. Neat tho' aint it.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well Tim,When It Was Released On A Record In 1977 And It Was Released On Audio Cassette In 1992.

The Only Problem Is When The Record And Cassette Has 12 Songs Instead Of 11 On This CD! Instead Of "A Cat Had A Birthday" Was Number 3,It Was Just Number 4 Because Number 3 Was Just Called:"A Little Bit Bigger" Sung By:Big Bird,Ernie,And Bob. :wink:

Dantecat

Reaction score
9.89? WOW!!! Other Store Like:Tower Records,Borders,Etc.Just Has Them For 11 Or 12 Bucks! :crazy:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wonder why they didn't put that song on this one. I mean whats wrong w/ putting that song on there? Seems kind of weird to leave a song off since it was on the record and tape. Dantecat was the song on the tape too?

lowerstreet

Reaction score
My sister's favorite song on the tape was "A Little Bit Bigger". I bought the CD for her since she was worried that her old tape was going, but the song isn't even on the CD! What a disappointment. :grouchy:

Does anyone know the reason for this? Is it that they ran out of space on the CD?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Contact Them!!!!!

I Have No Idea Why That Happened Because That Was Just Really Stupid For The SW Company That They Didn't Do That! :boo:

If You Just Want To Know About This,Please Contact Them At Their Address,E-mail,And Their Phone Number!

Address:Sesame Workshop
1 Lincoln Plaza
NY,NY 10023

E-mail:sesameworkshop@sesameworkshop.org

Phone Number:212-595-3456

:wink: