1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street Birthdays

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Erine81981, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Erine81981 Active Member

Sesame Street Characters:

January:

Hoots the Owl: 5th
    Rubber Ducky: 13h
    Ernie: 28th

February:

Elmo Monster: 3rd
    Gordon: 24th

March:

Zoe Monster: 10th
    Big Bird: 20th

Apirl:

Benny Rabbit: 1st
    Baby Natasha: 16rh
    Sherlock Hemlock: 17th

May:

Susan: 4th
    Baby Bear: 12th

June:

Oscar the Grouch: 1st
    Amazing Mumford: 7th
    Maria: 26st

July:

Guy Smiley: 1st
    Forgetful Jones: 15th
    Bert: 26th

August:

Prairie Dawn: 3rd
    Bob: 15th
    Snuffy Snuffleupagus: 19th
    Herry Monster: 31st

September:

Barkley the Dog: 3rd
    Slimey the worm: 19th
    Telly Monster: 29th

October:

Count Von Count: 9th
    Grover Monster: 14th
    Betty Lou: 24th

November:

Cookie Monster: 2nd
    Luis: 14th

December:

Miles: 4th
    Rosita: 7th
    Little Bird: 17th
    Alice Snuffleupagus: 21st
    Wolfgang the Seal: 23rd

There you go if anyone wanted to know what day or month that the SS characters were born here you go. Hope to have fun w/ this theard.
  2. MuppetDude Active Member

You mean, I missed Hoots's birthday? Aw, shucks! At least I can remember Rubber Duckie's. :D
  3. Docnzhoss Active Member

I don't share a birthday with anyone. At least Sherlock Hemlock is a fellow Aries. For some reason, it came as no surprise to learn that Guy Smiley was born July 1. Sort of like I expected it. Weird.
  4. MuppetDude Active Member

And Big Bird's birthday is on the first day of spring. Would that make him a spring chicken? :zany:
  5. mikebennidict New Member

how did you find out Gordon's birthday is in April?
  6. MuppetDude Active Member

SS Magazine posts the character's birthday's on a calendar at the end of each issue. But how did you find out Hoots's birthday?
  7. Dantecat Active Member

Well,The first time I ever found it was on my sesame street 2005 calendar I just got for christmas! :excited:

(Never found it on any of the sesame street magazine before) :smirk:
  8. mikebennidict New Member

guess i better rememeber this because the IMDB page lists Roscoe Orman B-Day being in June and twice to 2 years i've listed it as being in June on the other message boards i'm a part of.
  9. Erine81981 Active Member

You are correct Dantecat. Thats where I did mine. I like that Snuffy was born on the same day I was born. I just wished that Grover was in my month but he wasn't. I'm going to try to celebration of mine and Snuffy one the same day. Great to have the SS characters birthday. I love to celebrate all of them. I don't do any of the Human characters tho'. Hope this helps on people who love to know B-days.
  10. Kermit's birthday, according to the book Sesame Street Unpaved, is Leap Year Day.
  11. bobhopesite Active Member