Sesame Street burn-on-demand CD's now on Amazon

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I don't know how long these have been up, but I was searching around Amazon today and found out that a handful of Sesame Street LP's are now available in CD form. Note that these are burn-on-demand CD-R's but they are probably worth it if they are ripped from the MP3's availible on Amazon. So far all I can find are the two classic era Christmas albums but hopefully we can find others around the site! :wisdom:

http://www.amazon.com/Sesame-Street...NOEY/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1309783923&sr=8-7

http://www.amazon.com/Sesame-Street-Christmas-Sing-Along/dp/B004PGNOHG/ref=pd_bxgy_m_img_b

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I had my hopes up for actual burn on demand episodes.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
And looking through Amazon, I've found that only Merry Christmas from Sesame Street and Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along are available as MOD CD's. This is interesting they'd offer them in February when they seemed to be released, a full 10 months before Christmas but I'll have to pick these up. I wanted to have these in CD form for a while.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I had my hopes up for actual burn on demand episodes.
I think we ALL want that much more. Besides, weren't they selling these as MP3's anyway? Were those the kind they had to code so you can't burn them yourselves?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
And looking through Amazon, I've found that only Merry Christmas from Sesame Street and Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along are available as MOD CD's. This is interesting they'd offer them in February when they seemed to be released, a full 10 months before Christmas but I'll have to pick these up. I wanted to have these in CD form for a while.
Oh wow, I'd definitely be interested in Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along!I still have the original record album (signed by Bob McGrath!) but I don't want to play it anymore and wear it out. :wink: