Sesame Street Cast at The Museum of the Moving Image Sunday December 13

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This event will be held on Sunday,December 13. Six of the human cast members from Sesame Street will be at a live event at The Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria,Queens New York just across from Kaufman Astoria Studios where Sesame Street is filmed. Sonia Manzano,Bob McGrath,Alan Muraoka,Emilio Delgado and Roscoe Orman will all be present to share memories,sing songs and meet with fans.

http://www.movingimage.us/visit/calendar/2015/12/13/detail/the-humans-of-sesame-street

If you plan on going,please tell us all about it,take some pictures if you are allowed,film some videos and post them here for the people who won't get to be there in person. I unfortunately cannot be there because I live to far from New York.
But yeah,if your going,please tell us all about it.

capman

Reaction score
I went. it was packed and Bob got a standing ovation. They showed baby pictures and when they were kids, some great stories, a fantastic blooper real never seen before (I think my friend got it on her camera). They showed the death of Mr. Hooper and Bob and Roscoe were crying at the end of the video.

There were some questions from the audience and then they sang "Sing" at the end. Also, everyone got a group photo (although it was mass confusion). However, really great!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I went. it was packed and Bob got a standing ovation. They showed baby pictures and when they were kids, some great stories, a fantastic blooper real never seen before (I think my friend got it on her camera). They showed the death of Mr. Hooper and Bob and Roscoe were crying at the end of the video.

There were some questions from the audience and then they sang "Sing" at the end. Also, everyone got a group photo (although it was mass confusion). However, really great!
Awesome ! Did you find out any info you didn't know before or that most of us might not know ?

capman

Reaction score
They talked about the divorce episode that never aired due to confusing children (about Snuffy's father sleeping on the couch as children would think that anyone sleeping on a couch would mean divorce). Also said they was a possibility of Alan and Gina becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, but Allison was afraid of that due to every boyfriend she had left the show. I am sure there was more but those stand out. I'll post if I remember.

EDIT - The bloopers were truly the highlight as they used to show them at parties at Frankie the cameraman's house (according to Allison). They were two bloopers that stood out: Bob trying to show how to save the planet by recycling cans and twice when he tried to throw them away, he couldn't get them neatly out of the bag (Roscoe was shaking in his seat laughing). The other was when Susan, Bob and Luis were dressed up in fancy tux and clothes and were singing "1, 2, 3" and Luis could not sing or say the word three. He said he was really sick during that taping, but it was fantastic.

Last edited:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
They talked about the divorce episode that never aired due to confusing children (about Snuffy's father sleeping on the couch as children would think that anyone sleeping on a couch would mean divorce). Also said they was a possibility of Alan and Gina becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, but Allison was afraid of that due to every boyfriend she had left the show. I am sure there was more but those stand out. I'll post if I remember.
Oh my gosh I knew it ! I always shipped Gina and Alan, LOL.

capman

Reaction score
Lord, I hope the two theaters I sent to in NJ book this. IT was fun. Meanwhile, off to meet Carroll yet again in PA on Sat!:wisdom::grouchy: