Sesame Street Characters and Performers

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
http://sesamestreet.freeservers.com/

I posted this link here because the photo, while small, is a GREAT picture of all the characters standing on SS and their performers are intermingled with them!!

:frown: :stick_out_tongue: :smile: :grouchy:

Kermit is actually standing next to Steve.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Very cool, though I can't see a dang thing cause it's too small. lol Is there a larger version of this picture somewhere?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I wish there were. It'd be great to have a copy of it. I'd frame it on the wall as a matter of fact.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I have that picture. I believe it was in People a few years ago. I'm pretty sure it's with all my other Muppet pics and I can scan it when I find it if you'd like.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I'm in the process of looking...my room is pretty small but you'd be amazed how hard it is to find anything in it!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Hey Foz, just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten about you! I'm still cleaning my room and it will turn up one of these days!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Take your time.

Phil is still waiting on me to find my Dixie Chix vs. Muppets Family Feud week I had on tape.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Did Frank skip out on this one? Cuz' I can't see him. And is that David Rudman in the window to the left of Jerry?

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It would have to be David Rudman, because Jerry Nelson is sitting down behind the Count von Count (notice, dark clothes--SHADES?!).

But in the dark space behind Carroll Spinney, over Big Bird's door-wall, is that GUY SMILEY!? I also notice our favorite cow in the window behind Steve's head.