Sesame Street Charactes in handheld electronic games?

dinoboy

Reaction score
In terms of classic electronic games of the past, I often wondered if the Sesame Street Characters have ever debuted in classic LCD (Liquid Crystal Display Games) or some type of handheld electronic game? Since I had checked out some websites containing history of electronic handheld games and I just got curious.

Ziffel

Reaction score
My niece has a little handheld one with Oscar at the top of the game itself (shaped like a trash can) and the little screen has various trash items and you have to let them fall in the correct place; regular trash or recyclable. But it's a game of this decade, not a classic handheld. I'm not sure if the classics like Mattel, Entex, Coleco, etc. ever had an SS one. I don't recall any. But maybe like this Oscar one there was some that came out also aimed at the very young.

For the old Atari 2600 there were a few SS games in the early 80's like Big Bird's egg catch, and one with the Cookie Monster. But I never owned or played either of those.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I dunno... does the Cookie Monster Cookie COunter really count? it's part calculator, part game.... That was made in the 80's. I loved that thing quite a bit.