Sesame Street collectibles

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
How come there's not a section for Sesame Street collectibles in the Collectibles section? I know there's a LOT of Sesame merch, but could you list a few of the more vintage items there? Just curious....

Nick :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thats what I'm working on. I have lots of books and records and trying to do just like the Muppet Collectibles. I haven't really been working on it that much but with other things I just haven't been able to. So just give me some time and maybe in the near future I'll have most of what I can find. Here's the thread I started but no one helped me.

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=18944&highlight=Sesame+Street+guide

Pino

Reaction score
I have some of that myself.. Most I do is international, but maybe we can share the usa merchendise?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Are you talking to me or him? Just wondering so we can start on it or all of us too.

Pino

Reaction score
Of course i was talking about you sweet erine... :smile:

Pino

Reaction score
like in pictures or information?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well I'll have to do lots of pictures took. I haven't been able to do alot of stuff with my collection. I have only been able to do information. Do you have a collection online? If you do I would like to see it. (Off the subject does the Neatherland Sesame Street episode have a Halloween speical?)