Sesame Street: Count on Sports

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Sesame Street will be mixing sports and math for an all-new direct-to-DVD special coming out this summer. The DVD will feature Grover playing basketball with Vince Carter, the Count playing golf, Prairie Dawn playing soccer, Elmo playing tenns with Venus Williams, Ernie hosting ESSN (Ernie’s Sports Show News), and some much more. "Sesame Street: Count on Sports!" is set for release on DVD on July 22, 2008.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's ironic. I was just recently thinking that it might be good if there was a Sesame Street sports-themed DVD. I hope this includes one of Kermit's interviews with The Tortose and the Hare.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
It may be April 1st...but this is not a joke.

Although today is April Fools day, and lots of people are posting fake news today... I just want to make it clear that this information is not a joke. The news reported here today is real and is not an elaborate prank set up by myself, Sesame Workshop, Genius Products, or Gags Beasley. As many of you may know, I lost my sense of humor in a horrible banana cream pie accident at rubber-chicken factory many years ago. I also lost my wallet in that same accident, so if you happen to find either please let me know.

Drtooth

Reaction score
many of you may know, I lost my sense of humor in a horrible banana cream pie accident at rubber-chicken factory many years ago. I also lost my wallet in that same accident, so if you happen to find either please let me know.

Did you check behind the radiator and under the couch cushions? My sense of humor isn't so much missing, as beaten with in an inch of its life, and now it's just limping about.

That said, I wonder if they may also do a "Kidtoons" theater presentation of this one as well. Seems with the Dinosaur one, which came out of left feidl to me, they could have some long standing developement.

or it could just be a one time thing.