Sesame Street Dream

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Some days ago, I had a dream. I dreamt seeing an episode of Sesame Street from 1986. The camera paned from the Sesame Street sign to the Arbor area and standing there was Jim Henson in person. Jim was explaining about Bird watching and he pulled out binoculars. He invited kids playing on the firescape to sit and watch birds. As Jim was looking through the binoculars, a huge yellow thing blocked the sky, which startled him. Then, he found out it was only Big Bird and invited him to watch birds with the children.

In an eerie segment about the letter B, A boy was walking down the sidewalk and saw a lowercase B standing by a tree. Out of the blue, voices echoed "B bu bu bu bu mba ba ba ba". The lower case B was also seen on a tractor and in a huge meadow. In a game show skit, Ernie was playing holly -wood squares in the middle of nowhere. Back to the Street; Daivd was in a bitter mood and tried very ahrd to keep his cool. When Oscar the Grouch saw how David was acting, he decided to aggrivate him. After Oscar took him to the limit, David hopped down the street in fast motion while screaming. Oscar said "Uh oh, he's lost it now." That's pretty much all I remember.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
awesome dream, sounds like it could be an episode....u could probably give an idea to CTW!!! you'd be FAMOUS!!!!

SNLIM

Reaction score
i agree keep dreaming mike and one day you might find yourself there....

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Thank you, guys! have you ever had Sesame Street dreams before?

mikealan

Reaction score
:big_grin:
Oh, YEAH!!! I have so many Sesame Street dreams when I was a very little baby and I was a teenager! Mine were...

1) The replay of the Noo-nee-noo Typewriter Guy: U-Umbrella where Big Bird holds an umbrella to keep himself dry and Miss Finch (or was it Don Music?) pops up to see him.
2) Replays of the cartoon where the yellow gophers want their friend to do exercize and the noo-nee-noo typewriter guy u-umbrella. In particular like: a) we see a yellow umbrella first, then it grew big and has the typewriter in it, so the umbrella opens to reveal the typewriter guy doing the same thing as the eerie magician cartoon with the birds and the fish. b) Where we hear cat noises, then to some of the things that I don't remember, but with the yellow gophers and the Bert and Ernie picture from the SS Who Am I? Book and fade to all the yellow gophers. Then the other gopher has done exercises slowly and does them fast and breaks the water pipe and the huge Mumford head looks at it first and then the gophers! As I remember watching the cartoon with the yellow gophers watching the other one doing his exercises, it scares the heck out of me as a kid!
3) The cartoon magician from the eerie cartoon I saw that scare me as a kid, pops out some smoke out of the hat as eerie music plays.
4) Some mixed segments including the Two-Headed Monster seeing the flies flying together and the cartoon man goes in a car for a ride
5) The Count hosting the eerie skits like the noo-nee-noo typewriter u-umbrella segment and the yellow gopher doing exercizes skit (see above)
6) When Oscar and Telly go to the theater, they see the sculpture that shaped like Telly and fades to the stage with the sculpture of Telly and a live woman appears on it to do some of her circus tricks. Freaky!
7) Song: "Grouches Always Mess Up the Fun" where an orange grouch is in Oscar's can and Olivia sings in the shower. After the song ends, Oscar pops up and eats Olivia's soap like Cookie Monster
8) The cartoon knight-like creature that says, "You shall never escape, earth creature!" from the King Minus skit. Some classic SS fan posted the pic of him from NOGGIN and I think he had big circles for eyes, wore a knight suit and had a mouth without a tounge. He's in the yellow background and when I woke up, he scared me!
9) Jazzy Spies #1- I never watched it, but it's playing in my mind. I remember the Grace Slick-like voice sings "ONNNEEE!" after the race cars spot. I think SS never made the Jazzy Spies song about the number one.
10) Big Bird and the Birdketeers play the game together in the beginning of an early episode where Sam the Robot passes by them
11) A cartoon man begins to scream alot and fades to the huge letter H on the table as the voice says, "And the citizens of Sniddler's Gulch lived happily ever after, because they really weren't very smart!"
12) A sketch sponsored by the letter "I": First we see a upper-case "I" being drawn on the left side of the gray screen as the kids' voices call "I!" Then a small insect creates a small "i" as the kids' voices call "I!"
13) Red-hot letter "I" nightmares: a) the one where it ends with a scary thingy that says, "I think we made the huge letter I!" in a scary voice as the sketch concludes. b) the one where I have it on tape...but I don't have it in my real world...sorry!
14) Animated segment: Man wants the audience to meet the circle and the man tells him who he feels, and the circle feels in different feelings, because he is really messed up, so he thinks he feels happy and rolls all around!
15) Animated segment that featured white dots marching that went like "Boom! Boom! Boom! Yippedy-woo!" and fade to a live-action sketch with a dog and its humans
16) The purple AM from the Say the Word game show that looked scary, then later he looked happy
17) the Muppet foods cheer for Stella for the Java Food game show
18) A skit with Muppet cows like Gladys had no eyes! Punknpuppets, you never herd about this one!
19) the one where Cookie Monster eats Ernie's Rubber Duckie
20) the one where Harvey Kneeslapper puts a funny face on the blue-headed muppet man's head
21) the cartoon purple thunder cloud became angry and blasts something
22) Grover appears as the surfing waiter in a local restaurant in Hawaii (was it Miami Beach) and Fat Blue really wants a surf on a turf, so Grover serves him a surfboard with a piece of the ground, but Fat Blue doesn't want it, so Grover puts it away and his pay check is a zero. Fat Blue then says, "Zero?" (or was it eleven?) to Grover and stares at us angrily and says, "Zero!"
23) The replay of the animated segment that I watched on the episode where Baby Bear and Big Bird play together where a boy puts the baby bird back in the nest after it wailed in the basket
24) scary Take Away Splash Show scenes like the green bird-faced sea diver says, "Get more!" to the plumber
25) The ringmaster from the F Flea Circus sketch changes his red suit into his blue suit and then he changed his face into his very own weird face after he takes off his hat.
26) The one where Grover sings with the monsters and goes "A-ding-a-ling" and fades to the explosion and to the final touches of the F Flea Circus: "Filbert, you fool!" "Ohh, phooey!" "Anybody wanna buy a used F?" Then, it fades to a weird segment where Mr. Hooper checks Ernie's mouth and teeth!
27) A live-action film where it had Grover's face on the sign that sings high then low!
28) A strange cartoon where a boy wants to go barefoot then to a skit with Slimey the Worm (Oscar's pet worm) then to the Lower-case N song and then to the SESAME STREET NEWSFLASH SEGMENT WITH KERMIT THE FROG where he interviews a horse. The horse says that he will ruin time, so he demolishes the grandfather clock
29) The one where Cookie Monster eats Janice's cookies and he doesn't leave, so Grover leaves and Janice like said "Who were these strange blue creatures?" and Animal says, "They kinda like fellas! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh..."
30) A skit where Oscar, Grover and Big Bird hum together and fades to a segment with building blocks and the early Big Bird from the 70's is in it!
31) The blue animated ants discover a huge letter and fades to flying cards...that's all I can think of!
32) A computer cartoon where a Pac-Man munches all of the food and does a sort of things
33) The Yip-Yip aliens discover Kermit, Gobo Fraggle and many various characters in the ship
34) An animated song/segment where the white-colored Gerald from Hey Arnold and Velma (from Scooby-Doo) sing and dance together. At the end, she says, "Wow, we! This is fun!" and Gerald says, "Yeah, and we're outta sight!" That was weird that this is played on Sesame Street. I dreamt it in October 2002 and right before I saw Sam the Robot in early November of 2002 on #536.
35) The animated segment/song about the ten eggplants (from the TEN TINY TURTLES ON THE TELEPHONE) who done a sort of things and ends with clapping noises, splash noises and crashing noises!
36) The animated Lefty reveals out the letters and speaks like the cartoon magician from the eerie animated segment I saw as a little kid

Oh, well...that's all of the SS dreams I dreamt about for years...

SillyRed

Reaction score
PunkNMuppets, they're called Sesame Workshop Now!!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by MIKEB97
Thank you, guys! have you ever had Sesame Street dreams before?
I had a dream with Placido Flamingo tickling me.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by mikealan

18) A skit with Muppet cows like Gladys had no eyes! Punknpuppets, you never herd about this one!
hahaha...u know all those dreams seem pretty..u know...like u could be famous...like that grouch song with olivia in the shower...but one question, dont mean to sound perverted but did u see any cleavage? cuz then it wouldnt really be good to put on the show....

Drtooth

Reaction score
I had really bizzarre Sesame Dreams.

I remember having recurring nightmares (oddly enough, I still do) about Shalom Sesame and the Number Pinball count.

One time, the dream was I was watching it, and they had a very odd number segment where the kids were counting out of order. It went like "3 6 2 9 8 6 ELEVEN! ELEVEN! ELEVEN! ELEVEN! ELEVEN!" over and over...

Another was I saw this weird dubbed sketch where Grover was dressed up as the Majarishi and playing a very Indian looking guitar. ANd the sketch looked really old.

I remember one I had as a kid where I was about to take a bath, but I forgot m Rubber Duckie, so the TV was showing the ENTIRE cast of Sesame and they were all singing the obvious song. ANd no matter what channel I turned it to, they were on them all!