Sesame Street DVD set on Deep Discount

MelissaY1

Reaction score
According to www.deepdiscountdvd.com, the upcoming Sesame Street DVD box set is available for pre-order for $23.93. Release date is Oct. 24th No other information but that..

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
when was there an doubt
Eh, a few weeks ago I started to notice that most official sources for the release of this set came from info provided by e-mail from Sesame Workshop, rather than official press releases.

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
Has there been any confirmation on what episodes will be included yet? As a Star Wars nut and a Muppet fan I really hope the episodes starring C-3PO and R2-D2 are included - but I have a feeling they will be going for the big episodes (first Snuffleupagus, death of Mr Hooper, etc). I'm still getting the set either way it just would be a definate bonus for me if the Star Wars episodes were on there!

Rugby

Reaction score
That new? I was hoping for vintage 69' to early 70's Sesame. I'll be disappointed if they don't go back that far. I'd rather see the stuff I don't remember or barely remember. Like some Sam the Robot footage and earlier stuff. Maybe some Sesame with the green Grover.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Wow thats not too bad of a price for that. It will be really cool and go back to see these things i've never seen before. Do they plan on releasing more episodes to follow?