Sesame Street Full-Length YT Videos Retired

Signoff Fans

Reaction score
Well, I have some bad news. I tried to find full-length direct-to-video films that are freely available on YouTube (which are uploaded few months ago), but unfortunately, Sesame Workshop deleted all YT full-length SS films, including international releases of direct-to-video SS films (e.g. Disney Videos UK) and sometimes retired all YT users who uploaded full-length SS films. Do you know why SW takes down all YT full-length SS films, even the legitimate ones too. And what are the alternative ways to restore SS full-length films without SW taking them down?

Here are the users that are been retired due to copyright takedown notices:
1. Sign-Offs and Sesame Street Archives VGCP (Andrew Matthew Andres)
2. sesamestreetfan
3. Jimmy Sapphire

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
It's mostly due to copyrighted material by the workshop, now I like to see the best of Bert and Ernie - learning about adding and subtracting but, it's copyrighted material, so yeah. If you look hard enough at flea markets or thrift stores you may find them on video there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I keep telling people, this is why I can't upload Sesame content on YouTube anymore, Sesame Workshop has given me a copyright strike in the past for posting their content (specifically full episodes of EW). I've explained this to people repeatedly, but they somehow can't seem to grasp that and keep requesting and asking me to upload Sesame content - even going so far as to demand I upload the stuff to Dailymotion, even though Dailymotion has gotten just as bad about deleting copyrighted content as YouTube has.

gravy

Reaction score
I keep telling people, this is why I can't upload Sesame content on YouTube anymore, Sesame Workshop has given me a copyright strike in the past for posting their content (specifically full episodes of EW). I've explained this to people repeatedly, but they somehow can't seem to grasp that and keep requesting and asking me to upload Sesame content - even going so far as to demand I upload the stuff to Dailymotion, even though Dailymotion has gotten just as bad about deleting copyrighted content as YouTube has.
What I meant to say it, any websites other than YT
Dailymotion would seem like the best place to upload them for now. I'm still waiting for ''Let's Eat!'' to be uploaded by someone.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Well, I have Count It Higher on VHS. But my VHS/DVD Recorder won't let me transfer the VHS to DVD. Because the VHS is copy protected. I would get an error screen that reads "COPYING ERROR!: This presentation is not allowed to be copied! Copying copyrighted material is prohibited!"

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Well, I have some bad news. I tried to find full-length direct-to-video films that are freely available on YouTube (which are uploaded few months ago), but unfortunately, Sesame Workshop deleted all YT full-length SS films, including international releases of direct-to-video SS films (e.g. Disney Videos UK) and sometimes retired all YT users who uploaded full-length SS films. Do you know why SW takes down all YT full-length SS films, even the legitimate ones too. And what are the alternative ways to restore SS full-length films without SW taking them down?

Here are the users that are been retired due to copyright takedown notices:
1. Sign-Offs and Sesame Street Archives VGCP (Andrew Matthew Andres)
2. sesamestreetfan
3. Jimmy Sapphire
Not retired, Terminated.