Sesame Street Game Shows

paulyw

Reaction score
Remember some of the Game Shows Sesame Street had? I remember quite a few of them such as: "What's My Part?" "The Triangle Game" "The Addition Game" "This Is Your Lunch?" A lot of them were quite funny, and I liked the "What's My Part?"

SesameMike

Reaction score
There was also "Beat the Time" (based on real-life Beat the Clock), "The Trading Game" (based loosely on Let's Make a Deal), and "The Remembering Game" (kind of based on Concentration).

Sometime in the 80's, they did a "Family Food" based on "Family Feud", and ISTR that none other than Richard Dawson himself was the emcee!

paulyw

Reaction score
SesameMike said:
There was also "Beat the Time" (based on real-life Beat the Clock), "The Trading Game" (based loosely on Let's Make a Deal), and "The Remembering Game" (kind of based on Concentration).

Sometime in the 80's, they did a "Family Food" based on "Family Feud", and ISTR that none other than Richard Dawson himself was the emcee!
Oh I almost forgot about "Family Food!" I thought that was fun having Richard Dawson do it. "Beat The CLock" was hillairous, and "The Remembering Game" was fun to. I don't think I remember "The Trading Game" though.

Andy

Reaction score
My favorite has to be "Mystery Mix-Up". The prize descriptions are absolutely priceless, and as the contestant is playing the game, Frank Oz almost has the contestant sounding like a decorator: "This O would look very pretty over here...."