Sesame Street guest star list

Schfifty

Reaction score
Heh, gonna be honest...I used to add several people to that list that never even appeared on the show. I was into Animutation when I was 13 years old, and I had this weird mindset where I would add people that were what I call "mouthed" (where you cut out someone's mouth and move it up and down to simulate talking). It's ridiculous of course, but that was just junior high me.

This is why I just go on muppet wiki. You know, a place that's actually reliable.
Yes! Go there, because you don't have anonymous IPs putting up false info constantly.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wikipedia is trustworthy on certain things, no doubt; they have sources right at the bottom.

When it comes to niche fandom things like that, there's obviously not going to be a lot of people checking it because, how can they? They don't know what's really true or not.

When it comes to uber-specific fandom things like that, find a Wikia. Well, find a good one. A lot are really bad because they're made by fans and they have no idea how to write an academic-type article.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Speaking of inaccurate Wikipedia articles, their "List of Homestar Runner characters" page dosen't even have all of the characters: just the main ones like Homestar, Strong Bad, Marzipan, etc. That's why I go to HRWiki instead for that stuff. That site has just about everything you could ever know about HR.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yeah, that wiki is incredibly obsessive. And it has a clear, consistent format that other Wikis don't even bother to try to do.