Sesame Street Humans Banner

BEAR

Reaction score
I just had an idea! Wouldn't it be fun to have a MC banner that featured some of the human characters on Sesame Street. I mean, they aren't Muppets, but they are a major part of Sesame Street. I thought that it could just feature the more classic/original characters:
Gordon/Susan/Bob/Mr. Hooper/Maria/Luis/David/Linda

or if it were to be the recent cast:
Gordon/Susan/Bob/Maria/Luis/Alan/Gina/Miles & Gabby

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That would be cool, having two different Sesame Street human banners like the ones mentioned, as well as some other human banners:

One with all four versions of Doc, plus the character who took over as Doc in the last season of one of the international versions of Fraggle Rock, Jareth the Goblin King, Doc Hopper, Nickey Holiday, and Lady Holiday.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, that is a nice idea, but I thought the Sesame Street humans would be good because they have played such an important part in SS history for the past 36 years.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good ideas there... Course, you'd have to contact ol' frogboy4 or Jamie as we call him. Haven't seen hide nor hair nor wart o' that guy in a long while. He's the one who designed most if not all of MC's artwork.
Maybe Phil can contact him for us and see what magic that guy can work with our ideas.