1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Sesame Street in India

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by ramdas, Jul 30, 2004.

1. ramdas New Member

Hi Friends,

I am Ramdas Padhye, Ventriloquist, Puppeteer & Puppet-Maker from India performing for last 34 years in India & abroad.I have performed more than 9000 shows in India & various parts of the world.I have met Jim Henson personally in 1970's when I had come for my shows in U.S.

Sesame Street is my favourite show.They are planning to launch their operations in India.They are searching for people who can create local shows & can design the puppets for them.

So I want to contact them in this regard.Can you pls let me know the email address of the concerned person or the postal address?Whom should I contact do you have any idea?Pls let me know.You can reach me at ramdas@vpuppets.com

Visit my website www.vpuppets.com

Thanks
    Ramdas.
  2. ravagefrackle New Member

hi, i sent you a link to the internatinal site, the other day, i guess it wasnt to help full, try writing the henson company or sesame workshop directly, put it to the attentin of the puppeteer coordinator, that might get u some results.

james